What's new
For Sale
Excellent. May I purchase it from you? Also do you have a text list of other games in the net city/blast city? I might want a couple more. Thanks.

Excellent. May I purchase it from you? Also do you have a text list of other games in the net city/blast city? I might want a couple more. Thanks.
Page 1 should have the list of all the games I have available for New Net City and Blast City.

Thanks

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution for Sega New Net City / Sega Blast City / Sega Versus City:

Got a Guilty Gear rev2 kit for Vewlix?

may i purchase these for blast city
Alien vs Predator (US Cabinet Art set or Sega Blast City / Net City / Versus City)
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (Sega Blast City / Net City / Versus City)
Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara (US Cabinet Art set or Sega Blast City / Net City / Versus City)
Puzzle Bubble (Sega Blast City / Net City / Versus City)

Wish there was something for undercover cops

Alien vs Predator (US Cabinet Art set or Sega Blast City / Net City / Versus City)
Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara (US Cabinet Art set or Sega Blast City / Net City / Versus City)

I've pm you.

Any chance you're able to make a Heavy Metal Geomatrix or Cannon Spike Marquee and or move strip for a Net City?

Last edited:
I wasn't sure if you had access to some already. I was looking to get them for a party at the end of the month.

I've pm you.
Iv pmed you for dnd avp and gunbird. ill just buy final fight when its available later.

Back