What's new
Mark your items as sold

antron

Beginner
Reaction score
Last edited:
Are you planning on getting the game code on this dumped before you trade/sell it?

I don´t have enought knoweledge to get the code.
I want it only for my personal collection.

@twistedsymphony I'm happy to send it to someone to dump first. So far no one has asked me to. I wasn't sure if it was worthwhile.

Hopefully the buyer will be willing to have it sent through the dumper as part of the deal.

@Kitinota I really don't know what it's worth. I figure between $100 and $200.

Also I really don't know what a 256 net dimm is worth. Apparently they have sold here for over $200 but there are 3 on eBay for $120. Rather get one I know will work though.

Also I really don't know what a 256 net dimm is worth. Apparently they have sold here for over $200 but there are 3 on eBay for $120. Rather get one I know will work though.
Normally the price for a NetDIMM is in the $200-$250 range but there are a few Arcade liquidators in China who have been temporarily driving the price down on some stuff (Yaton6262 and SheepNova most notably). In general they sell stuff a bit below market value to move it quickly and then once they're gone prices on most stuff return to normal.

Their stuff works (I've bought quite a bit of it) but is usually pretty scuffed up and dirty so that's likely why they don't do that much damage to the market pricing.

Also, keep in mind that listings like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEGA-Naomi-...288007?hash=item48a107cbc7:g:zhwAAOSwH9dZkqiD might be for $140 but it also includes a $35 shipping charge because it's coming from China.

The Memory size doesn't effect the price much as you can upgrade the memory yourself for about $15 (or free if you happen to have some spare RAM chips kicking around that are the right type). Zero Keys go for $10-$20 shipped depending on who's burning it.

For more details on all the other stuff you need I have a thread on it here: How to Net-boot NAOMI/Tri-Force/Chihiro Using Pi-Force Tools

Thank you, I just grabbed this one:

Ebay

Hopefully it works and can be fully updated (rev A mean anything?)

Will change this to for sale, but give plenty of time to explore the possibility of dumping.

Back