What's new
For Sale

astro_zombie138

Champion
Reaction score
I have been tossing around the idea of moving on from the virtual pinball cabinet I currently own to make space for more cabs. I wanted to see if there was any interest here for purchase or possible trade. I know this isn't really the market for this item but we definitely have some crossover in activities.

The deets:

Gutted Indiana Jones widebody cabinet. Original
43in 4k LG tv
27in IPS backglass
15in vga DMD/Video player
2.1 Logitech speakers with sub
4 Dayton Exciters
Two amps
OEM legs, coin door with mechs, glass, lockdown bar, siderails, leaf buttons
Virtuapin Plunger with nudging and bumping
Ryzen 5 2600 cpu 16gb ram gtx1080
Looks like a real cab because it was built into a real cab, original artwork.

I put this together myself and it's solid. It's a really good base for adding in all the extra bells and whistles beyond what's here.

Will post pictures if this gains any interest.

Would be around $3500 ballpark.

Let me know what you guys think!

Sounds like a solid setup for sure- Huge Virtual/Visual Pinball fan here. I'd be in for pics to drool over at the very least :D

Some older pics before it was moved inside the house. It now has a cover where the dmd and speaker grills are located.

Attachments

• 20200519_182007.jpg
    20200519_182007.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 20200519_182019.jpg
    20200519_182019.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200519_181958.jpg
    20200519_181958.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200704_234431.jpg
    20200704_234431.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 20200519_182030.jpg
    20200519_182030.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 93
That is nice, but like what happened to the original IJPA…

No clue, just purchased the empty cabinet and built everything into it. It was completely empty, didn't have any hardware or anything. Everthing on it is brand new as of about 3 years ago.

No clue, just purchased the empty cabinet and built everything into it. It was completely empty, didn't have any hardware or anything. Everthing on it is brand new as of about 3 years ago.
I figured it might be situation like that. Even a non-working IJPA would be insane to gut on purpose.

I figured it might be situation like that. Even a non-working IJPA would be insane to gut on purpose.
That would be pure evil my friend. Wasn't intending to have an indy cab but when it popped up I jumped on it and left the art as is.

Probably burned it it is such a bad game.

Air balls galore, 2/3 of the playfield does nothing.

I searched for one for a long time and when i finally got it, boy what a turd. I had good memories of playing it in the arcade but a big nope at home.

/flame suit on

Probably burned it it is such a bad game.

Air balls galore, 2/3 of the playfield does nothing.

I searched for one for a long time and when i finally got it, boy what a turd. I had good memories of playing it in the arcade but a big nope at home.

/flame suit on
No flames, just an honest opinion. We all have preferences, nothing wrong with that. I personally enjoy it but not having an actual indy or any real pinball games at home I can't comment on that. What's your number 1 out of curiosity?

Last edited:
I don’t care how it plays, I care how much he could have gotten for whatever state it was instead of parting it out (original owner)

No flames, just an honest opinion. We all have preferences, nothing wrong with that. I personally enjoy it but not having an actual indy or any real pinball games at home I can't comment on that. What's your number 1 out of curiosity?

Funhouse. The one that gave me the pinball bug in 1991… Have it since 2002, ever since vpinmame reignited the flame of pinball. I was “big” on that scene in the beginning.

Have the following other pins:
Twilight Zone, STTNG, CFTBL, Drwho, Bride of pinbot, BSD and Tron ( which if you look, is basically a copy of funhouse)

Funhouse. The one that gave me the pinball bug in 1991… Have it since 2002, ever since vpinmame reignited the flame of pinball. I was “big” on that scene in the beginning.

Have the following other pins:
Twilight Zone, STTNG, CFTBL, Drwho, Bride of pinbot, BSD and Tron ( which if you look, is basically a copy of funhouse)
Funhouse is a fun one for sure! I enjoy all on your list minus drwho because I haven't played it. I really The Shadow and judge dredd as well. Attack from Mars is kind of the no brainer everyone likes. Out of your list Tron might be my go to.

Funhouse is a fun one for sure! I enjoy all on your list minus drwho because I haven't played it. I really The Shadow and judge dredd as well. Attack from Mars is kind of the no brainer everyone likes. Out of your list Tron might be my go to.

Drwho is a top Oursler game for sure. Give it a try!
The shadow I got after reading great reviews and it's all right but meh. gone.
AFM was the only pin my wife loved. And I had to sell it of course :D

Drwho is a top Oursler game for sure. Give it a try!
The shadow I got after reading great reviews and it's all right but meh. gone.
AFM was the only pin my wife loved. And I had to sell it of course :D
Next time I spy one I will for sure!

Back