What's new
If I recall this same sound board is used on 1 other game; NBA Jam Extreme on the Sony ZN-1 platform
D8Lj_ESXYAAoRYR.jpg

kind of interesting that they used PS1 based hardware for one game and Sega Saturn based hardware for the other :D

@Derick2k these JAMMA edge board you're making, you'll want to do a button remap on them too. For some stupid reason button 1 is mapped to 2, 2 is mapped to 3 and 3 is mapped to 4 :(

if you look at pages 23 and 24 of the manual they show that for batman "button A" is not used :-/

@Derick2k these JAMMA edge board you're making, you'll want to do a button remap on them too. For some stupid reason button 1 is mapped to 2, 2 is mapped to 3 and 3 is mapped to 4 :(

if you look at pages 23 and 24 of the manual they show that for batman "button A" is not used :-/
Yes, already accounted for that. I wish there was a way to fix the rom to relocate the buttons back to how they should have been. Just doesnt make sense that they did it that way.

Last edited:
I'm getting a bit of static in the sound effects, especially the voices like "power up" and end level bonuses.

I'm not using the amplified outs just the RCAs is that normal?

Back