What's new
Want To Buy

Denson

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m looking to buy some Fightstick bezels from a US site that won’t ship to the UK, well I enquired and they actually would if I bought at least 1000 of them! =O

So I’m looking for a kind US forum member that I can PayPal the money to, so that they can purchase them on my behalf and ship them to me :D

Preferably a long term member with many posts and good feedback.

If you think you may be able to help me out please let me know.

Thanks!

I can probably help you... I am already doing weekly shipping due to NAC Splitfires. What size is the items you want to ship? Can it be done via USPS?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I’m looking at buying 10 or so of the following (in different colours) for some projects:

https://hypermicro.com/mad-catz-fightstick-te-bezel-blue.html

This is the site, and they have various colours. I have tried to order with delivery to Stackry (a shipping forwarder) but the payment won’t process as the billing address is in the Uk...

I’d be happy for you to order them for delivery to Stackry too, as I have other items that I’ll need to arrange shipping for soon anyway if that helps.

Thanks again,

either way works for me... i guess pm me the exact links to the products/quantities and i'll make a cart.

Thanks! That’s great :thumbup:

I’ll sort out the links tonight and pm them over to you. We can take it from there.

Thanks again,

Back