Professional
Reaction score
Hey folks,

selling the following boards:

- Warriors of Fate 450 USD (original board + case) SOLD
- Slam Masters 450 USD (original board + case) SOLD
- Punisher 550 USD (original board, but in a WoF case) SOLD
- Splatterhouse 750 USD SOLD

PM if interested and I'll do another check + send pics of the boards.

Cheers,

CF

Last edited:
- Black Tiger / Dragon 400 USD
Whoa, is this realistic nowadays?

Not at all price policing, just curious because I've had one of these that needs some RAM replaced sitting in my closet on the back burner because I wasn't going to put so much time into fixing a $40 board.

Also: Killer price on Splatterhouse.

- Black Tiger / Dragon 400 USD
Whoa, is this realistic nowadays?
Not at all price policing, just curious because I've had one of these that needs some RAM replaced sitting in my closet on the back burner because I wasn't going to put so much time into fixing a $40 board.
Couldn't find too many data points, so it's based on a recent sale (9 days ago) on ebay: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Black-Tiger-JAMMA-Arcade-PCB-Original-/174178618156

Guess I know what I'm digging out of the closet this weekend...

WoF and Slammasters are on my list, but the timing is definitely wrong, so GLWTS.

Still might be worth fixing your faulty board, though, especially if it’s just a ram swap.
It's like a 9 RAM swap. And replacing a few burnt vias... It was the first board I tried my hand at repairing. Nowadays maybe I don't fix them, but I'm not murdering vias and traces desoldering anymore, ha.

I bought two very expensive games from @CoinFeeder and he not only didn't charge me the PayPal fee (which was $50!) but he shipped super fast and I got the games from Australia to the USA two days before I was even expecting them.

Everything was packed for a bomb, no, a CORONA BOMB (too soon?) and air tight. Perfect packing. I would NOT HESITATE to buy from this man in the future!

Thank you so much!

Extra Positive feedback for CoinFeeder

Item received, super ultra Fast shipping. I can believe and super protected.
I didn’t tested yet because I’m waiting the fingerboard. Thanks @CoinFeeder
I’ll ley you know when I test the game. But the case and label are intact

Attachments

• CDD9580D-D58F-4ACD-A788-F3D7E03AC9BC.jpeg
    CDD9580D-D58F-4ACD-A788-F3D7E03AC9BC.jpeg
    367.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Back