What's new

TopTierArcade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo guys, what's up?

I was doing some arcade research and crossed this website/forum before and decided to register, as the content on this website/forum seems to have a lot of information that I haven't seen on any other arcade related website/forum. I thought I would introduce myself....

My name is Steve and I live in Toronto, Canada. I have been collecting arcade machines since 2012 and have built up a decent and growing collection of arcade games and soon to be pinball machines.

I have been doing reviews about my arcade games and other related arcade stuff, most recently, my Neo-Geo 6 slot MVS Arcade cabinet!

I have new videos released weekly and I'm in the middle of my Neo-Geo 6 Slot series, which may interest you. All my videos are on playlists, if you wanted to catch up on past videos. I still have a lot to learn and have made mistakes in the past, but have learned quickly.

If you would like to check out my youtube channel and see my collection,
you can visit me @ https://www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade

Please feel free to comment, give me feedback and if there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to ask and I will try my best to help you out.

I'm proud to be a part of the site.

All the best,

Steve

Hey dude, new to the hobby but a big game collector and in Toronto now!

Going to check out your youtube vids and follow you on twitter.

Back