What's new

Why haven't you Pre-Ordered a Capcom Spinner yet?

• I've already placed a pre-order!

• I already Own a Capcom Push-Spinner.

• I've measured my cab and it wont fit (I'll post my cab and the measurement below).

• I have no interest in playing any of those awesome spinner games.

• Even though it's about 1/5th the price of an original spinner it's too expensive for my broke-ass.

• Other (I'll explain below in a post).

• I want one and the price is good, I just don't have the cash right now.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never tested it with ls30s
I only used to test spinners on PC and mister
And not for sale.

And i will create the new PCB to help people use the spinners on their PC and mister setup
Fantastic! I think many people are starting to go the route of MiSYer in the arcade machines so that would be fantastic!

@Derick2k mentioned there is a PCB that goes from the LS30 (13 pin) to this PCB. Do you have that as well? I would say if easier, to just make one PCB with the 13 pins on it to avoid a second PCB situation.

im not at the office now and cant check the pcb but i have find this picture on my phone
you can see the pcb

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_100704.jpg
    IMG_20220430_100704.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 46
And i will create the new PCB to help people use the spinners on their PC and mister setup
That is such great news. I was worried this project wasn’t going to not get completed. I’ll definitely be getting one or two once they’re released :thumbsup:

Would I be correct in thinking the board will work with OG Taito and other spinners too? If so, I suspect they will be very popular.

Back