What's new
For Sale

YukiSPX

Student
Reaction score
Making up a listing right now to get everything out there. Got a bunch of CRT candies (lots of astros) lined up; I'm just waiting on my numbers to pass em on.
I am located just outside of Pittsburgh, pickup is always free. Music games loaded with the most recent common game versions with additional direct help from me for QoL patching and expanded functionality.

In the meantime I have several music games to list:
Crossbeats (available now) - $1750
Nostalgia (available now) - $2000
maimai - $3000
popn music CRT - $1750
Vewlix FC - $1500
Vewlix Blue Diamond - $2000

Because I'm absolutely not the most active person here, these are the best ways to contact me:
Facebook: Abigail Minami
Discord: Yuki#5733 (capital Y)
LINE: snowy-starlight

Last edited:
In for Astros!!! So happy you are driving distance away. Once you get em in stock I’ll be coming to grab one.

This just made me super happy!!! When they come in I will be there.

also very interested! I live 1 hour outside of Pittsburgh.

I think I played a bunch of your games at ReplayFX. Cant wait until next year!

Interested in anything that has under 1000 plays. If it was a cabinet that was on location at a mitten store, that would be preferably preferable.
The yarn on mittens puts micro scratches on the panels. Leather glove store is a better option really.

Making up a listing right now to get everything out there. Got a bunch of CRT candies (lots of astros) lined up; I'm just waiting on my numbers to pass em on.
I am located just outside of Pittsburgh, pickup is always free. Music games loaded with the most recent common game versions with additional direct help from me for QoL patching and expanded functionality.

In the meantime I have several music games to list:

Groove Coaster (available now) - $2000
holy shit balls.

How much for an astro? Or should I PM you? Are we.allowed to test the unit onsite? Very interested?

Interested in your Astro stock (or any Candy for that matter)

Last edited:
you-had-my-curiosity-gif-2.gif

interested in a Egret 2 if you happen to get a hold of one :saint:

interested in a Egret 2 if you happen to get a hold of one :saint:
I'll take a Laana :rolleyes:

Back