What's new
Want To Buy

AlienSyndrome

Student
Reaction score
I have been told this is what I need for my vertical Egrett II cabinet as it supports the 15mhz. The King Of Air 2 (516 in 1) I have been told will not work as it doesn't support 15mhz. Anyway it's been over a year since the last of them were at any distributors so if anyone has one they would like to sell I'd be interested.

Thanks

Seriously???? Thousands of these were sold and no one has one they want to get rid of ? I'll even take a clone in the orange , red or pink case.

Having a meltdown because you can’t get what you want after less than 48 hours? The clue is multiple question marks btw. Classic lol

Oh, it's longer than 48 hours. I've been hawking ebay, Klov, Amazon, Aliexpress for weeks. I know Im looking for an earlier version 2018 etc but I just thought for sure someone would wanna let one go. But on the other hand , there's a lot of us that have 15mhz monitors and since the newer versions won't support that I guess everyone wants to keep theirs which makes sense. What's weird is if you purchase a new Pandoras Box DX (horizontal) it supports the 15 mhz. however the new Pandoras Box , King Of Air 2 does not. Oh well. I'll keep looking eventually one should turn up. Cheers

I'd guess that the crowd here typically goes for original hardware and doesn't use Pandora's Boxes. I'd check Facebook if you haven't already. Looks like there are a couple big Pandora's Box groups like this one with over 13k members. Good luck!

I believe there's custom firmware you can flash onto the DX versions and make it how you want utilizing the jamma edge. Don't ask me where or what because I haven't ever owned one. Honestly you might as well get an RGB PI and call it a day, they work great. I use one occasionally in vertical and horizontal on a jamma edge.

I don't think you really need the King of Air. I have a Pandora's Box 4 that you can change between PB and KofA just by changing one line in a file. It was actually sold to me as KofA even though it's the standard PB4 case.

On the root of the SD Card there is a game file (no extension) that just has contents of "pb4". If you change that to "kzbw" it changes to vertical King of Air with the 50 games or so.

I use this as my main sacrificial test cart, but will sell it if interested.

Back