What's new
For Sale
These are so cool! Thanks for posting, spent way to much time at work looking at these.

SVC Chaos Snk vs Capcom poster

Guilty Gear X Poster:

The King of Fighters XI Poster:

Street Fighter V 5 Poster:

Last edited:
The art sets for Blast City you have on your Ebay page look really great - is there any chance I could buy two at once and have them shipped in the same package to save a bit of the cost? I'm interested in the SFA3U and SF3:3S sets being sent to the UK specifically. It's mentioned on the pages that you wouldn't be the one making the delivery?

The art sets for Blast City you have on your Ebay page look really great - is there any chance I could buy two at once and have them shipped in the same package to save a bit of the cost? I'm interested in the SFA3U and SF3:3S sets being sent to the UK specifically. It's mentioned on the pages that you wouldn't be the one making the delivery?
Yes, I can combine shipping of course.

I have two version on Street Fighter Upper; one is Zero 3 Upper and the other is Alpha 3 Upper.

International shipping is $13 per parcel.

Please PM me your paypal address

Very nice!
What kind of paper are they printed on? And it is professional printed or a very good laser printer?

Very nice!
What kind of paper are they printed on? And it is professional printed or a very good laser printer?
They are printed on 100lb gloss paper, printed thru laser printer.

my ebay ID is: seiiseiiseii2000

I remember buying your 3S and MvC2 art some time ago, they are still on my cabs. I laminated them and used two sided tape to keep them on.

nKbCzqHh.jpg

I dont see this one on your ebay store, I realllllllyyyyyy want this one

yo82zxw.jpg

I remember buying your 3S and MvC2 art some time ago, they are still on my cabs. I laminated them and used two sided tape to keep them on.

nKbCzqHh.jpg

I dont see this one on your ebay store, I realllllllyyyyyy want this one

yo82zxw.jpg
pm me your address and I'll mail them to you.

Thanks

Back