What's new
Want To Buy

Keroro1125

Student
Reaction score
So I'm looking into wanting a candy cab like an Astro City or something similar. Willing to trade games/consoles in my collection.
Looking to purge some of my console game collection so I figure I'd try and see if I can make a trade.

I'm in the Stanislaus County area of California. Can go to Nor Cal or the bay area. Could also go to So Cal but I'd rather not if I can avoid that long of a drive.

Below are Google Sheets containing games available. More to be added soon

Japanese Region Sega Saturn games:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...GSqTxnETfu5IznvGUSmIFHy1AmE/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Bump. Wanna see if I can trade stuff for any candy cabs at all.

Cabs, in general, are starting to inch their way up in price as of late- if you're genuinely hoping for an en-masse console trade, it would be in your best interest to put together a detailed list or spreadsheet of all the things you're willing to trade and post a publicly viewable google-sheet so interested parties can actually see what you have to offer. Unless your collection has some really killer pieces, you may be looking at moving quite a lot to work out this kind of trade; cab collectors typically don't trade or sell their cabinets at the usual "fresh off the boat" value since they've typically put a nice amount of work, cash, and their own time/patience in finding the thing to begin with.

It's not open for replies anymore, but Twisted had a great example of a trade thread [ here ]. In particular, you can see the google doc they put together of their wanted list at the bottom of the OP and where they value those items in relation to "how much they want it"; you can do the same with your console games to set a value point to help with bundling.

You're in cali so there's a good number of west coast collectors out that way, but you may also want to reconsider how far you may be willing to travel to pick up a collector-trade cab (since I don't think you're targetting/hoping for the local importer to buy your console stuff). Without droning on about it, my advice to you is just to try and be flexible considering what you're looking for and the market you're trying to interact with considering you're offering a cash-less trade.

Good luck on the hunt 👍

Thanks! I'll try and add more to the lists. I have JP region Saturn titles on a list so I'll have to go through the rest of my games over the next couple days.

Back