Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ReplicaX wrote:

A k7000 requires a Isolation Transformer, its why every damn WG k7k manual has WARNINGS all over it REQUIRING IT.
      Man, I've been saying this a few pages back. Everyone should read the manual. Its in English and easily found in Google (It's literally the first thing when you search "k7000 manual"). This chassis is well documented.

hursit wrote:

Thanks to @ReplicaX for his information.
      We always use İSO transformer in Turkey too. It is necessarry. Normally CRT in here doesnt need that. But ı always use the İSO for the worst scnario.

Small update: ı have found a 19" CRT in here, and take the measurements from the seller. It looks like same as WGK7000 exactly. @Rg11 will ship the frame to me very soon.
      I can test the frame with the tube on my draw, then into the first sample. I think it will be ok when i make the New smaller frame. Smaller means: only the Bended sides will be smaller. Left right up and down bended parts. The rest of the frame will be same as original exactly
      I will ship it to someone who can test it with k7000 on original mini cute. I beleive rewrite and acblubden2 test it :thumbsup:
      Yes, we've taken measurements last night and we are confirming a few more today. I will be sending the frame along with my Egret 2 art to hursit for reprint.
    • Rg111 wrote:

I will be sending the frame along with my Egret 2 art to hursit for reprint.
      Were you able to peel them off the cab? I was trying on ended up tearing and stretching it, a total mess. Then I fucked up my shoulder and could not for the life of me end up setting up a jig to scan the sideart. Wish I had other arcade enthusiasts near me. Anywho, glad someone got it, and this can move forward.

Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Battle Garegga, Battle Bakraid
      Other stuff - 19" Monitor/chassis and/or WG K7000 Chassis
      Vewlix Shipping Brackets (2x sets of the red ones would be nice)
      High End Headphones/Desktop Headphone Amps/DACs as well.
      If you have any of these for sale/trade let me know :thumbup:
    • Derick2k wrote:

Rg111 wrote:

I will be sending the frame along with my Egret 2 art to hursit for reprint.
      Were you able to peel them off the cab? I was trying on ended up tearing and stretching it, a total mess. Then I fucked up my shoulder and could not for the life of me end up setting up a jig to scan the sideart. Wish I had other arcade enthusiasts near me. Anywho, glad someone got it, and this can move forward.
      Hursit has a design for the side art already, but he wanted to see the artwork to make sure he can replicate the silver properly.

Some of my art got fucked up too, but a lot of the good parts are still intact, and will make a good reference.
    • acblunden2 wrote:

You sure? We are talking about earth ground here, not DC ground. In the event of a surge, if the metal shell is the ground and the player is touching the metal shell which will be the case in the playing position, wouldn't the player be in for a shock?
      Absolutely. You want the metal shell at ground potential. Anything else and you're asking to be shocked. If there was a short you would probably feel a jolt, but a grounded shell is the shortest path for electricity to get to ground, the electricity flowing through you will have more resistance. A large amount of electricity will flow through the shell and blow the fuse.

Guess what happens if the shell isn't grounded?

Post by yonif ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
    • NoGoodCitizen wrote:

I gotta be honest, I think I'm going to pull out for now. This seemed promising at first but the hangups that stand in front of us now are too much for me to gamble on. Hopefully there's a better resolution in store going forward.
      We're at the point where it seems there aren't hang-ups any longer. @hursit has a tube in hand the proper size, and will have a frame here in however long it takes USPS and Turkish post to get it there.

Backing out earlier in the week would make sense on this note, but not so much now, really?

Follow your heart though, if it's not good for you, it's not good for you. Just wanted to point out that at current there don't seem to be any hangups.
      On the hunt for: Dinoking, Mushiking, Love & Berry, Egret 29, and an SNK SC-25.

Shameless plug: Rewrite's Recaps - Your monitor and PSU recapping service center
    • rewrite wrote:

NoGoodCitizen wrote:

I gotta be honest, I think I'm going to pull out for now. This seemed promising at first but the hangups that stand in front of us now are too much for me to gamble on. Hopefully there's a better resolution in store going forward.
      We're at the point where it seems there aren't hang-ups any longer. @hursit has a tube in hand the proper size, and will have a frame here in however long it takes USPS and Turkish post to get it there.
      Backing out earlier in the week would make sense on this note, but not so much now, really?

Follow your heart though, if it's not good for you, it's not good for you. Just wanted to point out that at current there don't seem to be any hangups.
    • rewrite wrote:

NoGoodCitizen wrote:

Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Battle Garegga, Battle Bakraid
      Other stuff - 19" Monitor/chassis and/or WG K7000 Chassis
      Vewlix Shipping Brackets (2x sets of the red ones would be nice)
      High End Headphones/Desktop Headphone Amps/DACs as well.
      If you have any of these for sale/trade let me know :thumbup:
    • NoGoodCitizen wrote:

I gotta be honest, I think I'm going to pull out for now. This seemed promising at first but the hangups that stand in front of us now are too much for me to gamble on. Hopefully there's a better resolution in store going forward
      I'm staying in and will keep you posted on the progress :)
      Facebook
      Instagram
      Twitter
      Youtube

Need 3d printed parts? Get them from @TwistedSymphony! - bit-district.com

Mormon 9:31
    • rewrite wrote:

NoGoodCitizen wrote:

I don't check this forum daily and when I have checked it, it's mostly been arguing and disagreement. Please consider it from the perspective of someone who doesn't participate often and just wanted a hassle free purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    • @NoGoodCitizen first off you're not an inconvenience, I was simply pointing out that there aren't any hang-ups in the project at the moment.

If you find that being on the forum is a hassle and/or just don't want to waste the energy on other people's disagreements, you don't have to be in the thread to purchase, just fill out Cereth's form on his site, and keep in contact directly.
      On the hunt for: Dinoking, Mushiking, Love & Berry, Egret 29, and an SNK SC-25.

Shameless plug: Rewrite's Recaps - Your monitor and PSU recapping service center
    • NoGoodCitizen wrote:

I don't check this forum daily and when I have checked it, it's mostly been arguing and disagreement. Please consider it from the perspective of someone who doesn't participate often and just wanted a hassle free purchase.
      You're absolutely right. A lot of these in depth technical discussions should've had their own separate thread.

Let's all try to be more cognizant of the people watching this thread for project updates.
    • New

You know, its not unusual to get some bumps on the road with projects like this. I know it's a lot of money to put down for something that hasn't been figured out yet, but @hursit has been very communicative during this process. With everyone helping and working I believe this will get solved. I aint telling everyone to put their money down for this (I haven't yet because of lazyness) but I will be supporting this project. Thanks to everyone asking questions and helping out with this.
    • New

yonif wrote:

Gaming.One wrote:

HI Everyone,

For all people based in the european area, you can contact us directly for the purchasing of the Mini Cute Cabinet.

All orders will be centralized and managed directly from our fb page Gaming One : facebook.com/Gamingonetrading/

Herewith the details : facebook.com/Gamingonetrading/…264136828361122?__tn__=-R
      On our side the cabinet is sold complete with all spares, D7700 Wells Gardner Monitor and include all european taxes, shipping door to door from France @ 1950 EUR.

Ty.
      Bonjour.
      On n'a pu échanger par messenger sur Facebook mercredi soir.
      Impossible d'accéder à ta page facebook depuis:
      "Le lien que vous avez suivi est peut-être rompu, ou la page a été supprimée.".
      Je suis intéressé par le projet et par une repro en vert ou jaune.
      Il y a un pb avec la page Facebook ?
      Yoni
      Hi Yonif,

Follow the AP rules, the mainly language is English for the thread.
      My fb page works very well, You can DM directly on.

Ty
    • New

I will also remind I'll refund anyone their deposit if they decide to back out. The order list is to the point where if people are seriously going to doom/gloom this going into completion, I am only ordering 40 and there are already 5 people that will be cut from the list. That is the only reason I'm setting preorder time, to help keep the priority in order. It is also partly why I've got the order form, so I can see who ordered first. Everyone on the initial list hursit kept has priority until July 1st.

Whenever everything is sorted out and around when production starts, I will need to determine if we're bringing in 40 or 80 units, which is when the above will matter, and I'm not bringing in 80 unless enough people are willing to put down a deposit
      Be attitude for gains . . .

1 : Be praying
      2 : Be praying
      3 : Be praying