What's new
People have stock of them? The arcade paradise site has the version with the terminal blocks, I’d like to get a couple with the DB15 to USB, just had heard they were lost in shipment or something and never stocked them again?

How about a USB option and swap out the sigma? Those undammed DB15 to USB are so hard to get a hold of, be awesome to have them built in, just a thought! Excited for mine!
Yes, I would guess that 95% of your customers here in the US and Europe would only use the NG or USB, no one has Sigma sticks, and if they do, they probably have the Sigman SG!
To tell the truth 95% of sales are in China. He does really well just inside his market. I had to beg him to start doing international sales. For a long time he said "No its to much trouble for INT sales"

The price of the JVS/JAMMA SuperGun went up to 1700 rmb
This is due to our price of some parts going up.
So all orders from now on will have the 1700 rmb price point.

CURRENT list: (1600 rmb STAYS THE SAME as quoted)
#1 GoodQualityCookiss (processing @ 2020-03-18)
#2 dannahan
#3 bktrunks
#4 glstar
#5 hamlicom

How about a USB option and swap out the sigma? Those undammed DB15 to USB are so hard to get a hold of, be awesome to have them built in, just a thought! Excited for mine!
Yes, I would guess that 95% of your customers here in the US and Europe would only use the NG or USB, no one has Sigma sticks, and if they do, they probably have the Sigman SG!
To tell the truth 95% of sales are in China. He does really well just inside his market. I had to beg him to start doing international sales. For a long time he said "No its to much trouble for INT sales"
I understand, I didn't mean 95% of his customers are here, I meant 95% of his customers here don't use that standard.

Is the Sigma input popular in China?

There are plans for external adapter for Playstation > Sigma and USB > Sigma

PlayStation2Sigma? As in PlayStation 1 or 2 controllers to the Sigma input or USB? That would be cool if that is the case as I am using the Retroelectronik PSX2NEO and they are terrible and barely work! Is there a thread on it I can follow or is it something happening in China?

Yea that would me PS1/2 controllers interface would plug into the sigma port on the CBOX
then another adapter for USB controllers/ joysticks to plug into Sigma port on CBOX.
we just plan on making them due to some need for it.

The undamned DB-15 USB adpaters i know work, because that is what i use.
undamned makes top quality products !!!

the PSX2NEO should work too on the CBOX, never tried but it works on another supergun i used a while ago.

bktrunks:
your order is being made! <3

How warm does this thing get? looks like all the components are tightly packed around the PSU.

I wondered the same thing actually. The Mean Well power supplies are pretty efficient but they're also open frame. Though people do install them into 3D printed closures without issue.

I asked this as well, here is what I got back, sounds like we are good to go:

“No fan required, very quiet, good heat dissipation -Axun
Axun builds quality products and choose great power supplies for this unit. -me“

It doesnt get hot at all, ran it for 24 hours once.

Back