What's new

Foxe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I start, I did read through this other thread to see if it was a similar issue. It does not seem to be. I have a fully working Naomi 2 and Net Dimm that passes all system tests.

When booting up via NetBoot AW conversions, there's simply a black screen. No sound, graphics, nada. I've tried a few different downloaded versions of the AW games just to see if there were some bad files, no luck it seems. My dip switches for the Naomi 2 are set to US bios and otherwise work perfectly well.

Any other suggestions on what to look through? Thanks for any help. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not sure which version of the multi bios I have. I bought it from another forum member here. I'll check with them if it's the right version. I bought it pretty recently so maybe it is?

I sent him the BIOS recently, but it's the old Metallic multi BIOS. No joke it was 4 days before the new BIOS dropped.

Anyway, I use the same Metallic BIOS in my NAOMI 2 and I play Atomiswave converts all the time. But, I leave my dips to JPN.

I just set them to US and it black screens. So, turn all dips off and try again.

Failing that, I would be happy to send you the new / fixed BIOS, we can continue our PM on that.

Last edited:
Back