What's new
Here are some more info on the digitizer. It's a NanoTS NM-ML0215-NPCD

I couldn't find any info on it. I'd like to find a driver so I can use it for a PC.

---
I couldn't find any info on it either. But I did contact Nano TS to see if they could provide the monitor. Thank you for all of the assistance! :D

Captains auctions just sold three working Puzzle & Dragon candy cabs, for like $500 ~ $800 ea.
So I saw that Type X3 with Puzzle & Dragon on YAJ this week and finally decided to snatch it up. What I/O's and such do I need to run an X3 setup? Is it more or less plug and play in a JVS cab like the X/X2?

Will definitely be buying one of these. Thank you.
Did you win any of the 3 up for auction?
Sure did. Nicest of the three for sure. Big big thank you for pointing this out to me. Very happy to have it in my home.

Captains auctions just sold three working Puzzle & Dragon candy cabs, for like $500 ~ $800 ea.
So I saw that Type X3 with Puzzle & Dragon on YAJ this week and finally decided to snatch it up. What I/O's and such do I need to run an X3 setup? Is it more or less plug and play in a JVS cab like the X/X2?
One at 500, and 2 at 900 each. I got first pick at 900, someone on the internet got second pick at 900, and someone else on-line got the third and worst condition of the three (though honestly still a solid 7/10 or better) for $500. Spent right about what I expected to spend after fees and all that. Lost a bunch of other auctions, but almost everything I was interested in came up before the Puzzle and Dragons cabinets so I wasn't bidding very high just to make sure that no matter what I left with a P&D.

Just brought it in the house an hour ago. Need to learn some of the differences between this and the Android/3DS games. The lighting effects on the cab are rad, and it's WAY heavier than it looks.

I'll be interested to see if the touchscreen is compatible with other games, like IdolMaster.

That's great news! Please take and share pictures, would love to see more of the guts of that machine.

Congrats!

That's great news! Please take and share pictures, would love to see more of the guts of that machine.

Congrats!
I will make a point to do that tomorrow. :D

Thanks! :D

Just a quick info.
Tx3 run on 110-220v like the Tx2?
Or it's 110v only?

Can any of you with a TX3 cab help me with getting a pinout of the two fast IO connectors?

connectors on the fast io board or the ethernet jacks on the pack of the main unit

Well I want to make an adapter for controls usinf the fast IO with my S-JIHP. So I'm guessing the input are on the black rectangular connector. Not sure what would be on the smaller of the two. Analog or outouts maybe?

I'm guessing it connects to the mainboard using a regular ethernet cable?

it is the same as the taito jvs board found in the vewlix

pages 33 of this pdf
wiki.arcadeotaku.com/images/5/…ewlix_L_Manual_Part_3.pdf

Edit:
analog is the smaller one and i think it uses the same as sega.
the larger of the 2 is digital. there is also an adapter PCB that changes from a Lindbergh wiring to taito wiring

Last edited:
Ok. cool but by looking at that diagram ad comparing the 26-pin on the fastIO I have (G2 connector) I don't think the 26-pin is the same as the analog on the Sega JVS IOs. The analog signals are carried on the 60-pin connector right along with the digital controls, etc.

Can someone with that cabinet trace the 26-pin connector wires to there destination for me?

What 26pin connector on the FastIO?

Last edited:
on some ttx3 fast io card mostly the ones for l4d and Puzzle Dragon there is a 26 pin connector. im pretty sure its just additional outputs for some extra pretty lights cant be 100% on this but seems like the logical.

the header isnt used at all for USF4 which why it is absent on the fast io that came with it. including the on board hardware to drive it. the jamma board also has a vacant header that may have been put there incase they were going to use it at a later stage for it

Ok. cool but by looking at that diagram ad comparing the 26-pin on the fastIO I have (G2 connector) I don't think the 26-pin is the same as the analog on the Sega JVS IOs. The analog signals are carried on the 60-pin connector right along with the digital controls, etc.

Can someone with that cabinet trace the 26-pin connector wires to there destination for me?
I'll do this today. And the pictures for the other user. Ended up out of town for ages due to some family issues. Sorry to whomever I promised pictures to, they'll be here tonight.

Back