What's new

Shardik

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi,

In first, sorry for my English. I am Shardik from France. I am a arcade fan since many years.

I have actually 3 jap Sitcab. Blast city OSD, New Net City and New Astro City. My fav games is

the shooting games. I have some Cave pcb (Dodonpachi jap, DDP Daioujou, Esp galuda, Esp galuda 2,

Mushihimesama, Mushihimesama Futari 1.5, Ibara) and other dev (Dragon Blaze, Shippu mahou Daisakusen,

Great Mahou Daisakusen, Vasara 2). I use some consoles in my cabinet. 3 Dreamcast with Ms Cthulhu cards,

and 2 xbox 360 with ps360+ cards. And Atomiswave mobo, MVS MV4F, Naomi 1 and 2, Taito Type X2.

Despite my english I hope to be able to share with you on this forum.

Cya,

Denis

Thx. But Cave games is expansive now. I miss Guwange in the list. I trade with my Deathsmiles recently.

Some pics of my cabs and pcb. Actually my NAC is in 1 player panel and my NNC is Yoko.

Link-Smile-and-Wave-Video-Game-N64.gif

welcome :)
But Cave games is expansive now
We can thank YHJ flippers and EU re-sellers for that. adding %35 to cover there proxy fees, import duties, and shipping, then another %40 for profit and lording at a new high, over the people that actually want to own the board. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. more buyers looking for a profit margin then a game.

All the "value" Cave games have gained in the past 2 years are all false, from people buying them just to sell.

welcome :)
But Cave games is expansive now
We can thank YHJ flippers and EU re-sellers for that. adding %35 to cover there proxy fees, import duties, and shipping, then another %40 for profit and lording at a new high, over the people that actually want to own the board. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. more buyers looking for a profit margin then a game.
All the "value" Cave games have gained in the past 2 years are all false, from people buying them just to sell.
Absolutly. Exchange is a good thing to limit price expansion. But now I want to keep and play with all the games I have left.

Maybe I'll crack again for a Battle garegga or a Dangun Feveron. But after I stop! ....... normally :(

Ps:
Merci Yippikaye

welcome!!!

you can never go wrong with Battle garegga!!!!

best shooter ever!!! :thumbup:

Back