What's new

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, I have Sony BVM D24E1WE and I would like to know how can concert HDMI signal from my PS4 to RGB signal? Is there any adapter or converted out there that can convert digital signal from HDMI PS4 to RGB Analog for Sony BVM with the least amount of lag? Thank you very much

I think you should be able to that by going HDMI => VGA => RGB

I was not able to get it working for the PS4 but every other console on the planet was a good to go.. You need an HDFury2 and rgb 20x like the one you see there.. The HDfury2 will convert the signal from digital to analog and the RGB 20x will sinc the signal to your PVM and according to the shmups guys there is no lag. The input will be to the RGB card in your PVM. This will give you the best picture..If you buy those cheap ass HDMI to VGA you get artifacts in the picture.. Trust me I did that first...The PS4 seem to be a difference beast no matter what I did I could not get a signal.. I tried disabling the security signal feature dhcp, going into the video out put and trying all the settings.. Someone suggested to boot into safe mode and disable the dhcp video settings from there and setting the ps4 to 720p.. I have not try that. Try it on and see what happens.. And Maybe start a tread at the shmups and ask about this.. I sure would like to know..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Thats a multi sync BVM... It should accept component video.

Get a HDMI to Component adapter, done (may need to set system res to 720p or 1080i).

For me it is about image quality.. with component on these monitors, you do not get the same image quality as RGB.. I compare them side by side with the PS3 and Xbox360..

with component on these monitors, you do not get the same image quality as RGB
But... PS4 will NOT output RGB nativity.
Any RGB you get from it is going to be adapted/converted (aka not high-quality or correct color space anyway).

what I am saying is that he or she should keep and trying to get the PS4 to work with an HDFury2 and RGB switch.. That will give him/her the best image quality.. I know this because I have test it:).. The only thing I have not compare side to side is over SDI with an HDMI to SDI converter but what Foduh at the SHMUPS said that you will not get a better picture that from the RGB board using RGB.. I have to purse getting the PS4 to work because I do not play much on that system but Wii u, PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox one work with the HDFury and I hope that the switch does as well:)

Back