What's new
Partying as never my thing. I was clearing a backlog of arcade stuff work. I own restaurants as my real job so there are lots of nights where I don't feel like doing anything when I get home. Last night was work for 4 different people and was something like this:

CPS2 sound fix (full b-board sent--disassemble, fix, test, reassemble)
ST-V autoreset update (installed on cart and wire installed in motherboard
SuperBIOS plus standard SH-2 swap
----setup CPS3 battery swap equipment (15-20 minutes)---
Two Third Strike Battery swaps (1 Asia, 1 Japan--2 different customers)
Box everything up and print shipping labels/request payments
Monitor adapter wiring harness crimped by hand

It took several hours to do this all.

What CF kit are you using? One you bought from me?

Mitsu.. please do not lose sleep over my requests.. I'm in no hurry and have plenty of staff to keep me entertained. for the CF reader, I do not know.. I got it from a friend a long time ago and I have not use the unit.

Attachments

• IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 250
Looks like it can use the GD-rom cable or a PC floppy power connector? I have those connectors for my Chihiro/Triforce SSD power kits. The question is do I have a connector that will work to connect to the 5v out of the Naomi...

Yes it uses a PC floppy disk connector type for power, the 4 connector type.

Looks like it can use the GD-rom cable or a PC floppy power connector? I have those connectors for my Chihiro/Triforce SSD power kits. The question is do I have a connector that will work to connect to the 5v out of the Naomi...
Mitsurugi,
Going back to this tread on the power cable for the Naomi FC reader.. Is this something that you can do? I am looking forward to start using the Naomi system.. thank you!

Yes. This all got lost in the shuffle. Sorry. I'll try to finish it all this weekend.

Great.. thank you! I will PM you so you can tell me the total for the FC power cable, the arcade monitor power cable, arcade monitor video cable and shipping:)

Also, I am looking for a CPS 2/3 kick harness for my Egreet 2.. Do you happen to have one of those? Thanks

I have the CPS2 kick connectors and pins but I don't have any actually made yet.

Ok.. any guesstimate as to when do you expect to have the CPS2 kick harness made? I am sure that you know this, the Egreet II push buttons are the smaller ones (.110 I think). I actually need that kick harness for the Naomi system since I have one for the CPS2 system in my other cab:)

In another note - i am hunting down a suicide CPS3 game cart so you can add a super bios:) that might take a while since I have not been successful so far and people do not seem to have one.

To be honest I bought the parts so that I could sell them so others could make their own harnesses. If you really want me to I can make you one. I am very unfamiliar with candy cabs so I'm not sure what size disconnects you would need.

Back