What's new

TheBortot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, everyone, just bought a cps3 hardware with sf3 the new generation, but i want to play third strike with supergun and use undamned db15 to usb adapter and just realized now that i need more simm cards besides the darksoft cartridge, the kick harness, to know if my supergun is compatible... So, could you help me little by little? i`m from brazil, fan of third strike, thx for the space to talk and please, but... HELP!

Welcome aboard!

For 3rd Strike, your CPS3 will need:
  • 2x 64mb SIMM's. You can distinguish these SIMM's on your board since they will have 4 flash ram chips soldered to the SIMM.
  • 4x 128mb SIMM's for 3rd Strike. You can distinguish these SIMM's on your board since they will have 8 flash ram chips soldered to the SIMM.
  • Darksoft's CPS3 reproduction (repro) cart (don't kill or suicide your working CPS3 cart)
If you are lucky, your board will have most of those SIMM's already. If you are really lucky, your board will have all the SIMM's needed (doubtful). Darksoft is the person you'll want to reach out to. But before you do, take a look around first.

Welcome again.

thx fo the info, so i have 2 128mb, 1 32mb and 1 64bit. Do you know where i can find them?

Contact Darksoft for two more 128s and 1 more 64. You will no longer need the 32.

thx people, waiting darksoft contact. And Mitsurugi-w, i talked to you at youtube, thx! im seeking the cartridge too. I`ll wait darksoft answer and then we can get this cps3 to work!

Back