What's new
will the new set be going to paradise arcade or EU?
Aldo at saveyourgames.it is the source now. It will cost extra in shipping to the USA, but he does the best job packaging by far. Paradise orders came through with broken pins in the past, and I don't think DS has restocked them for a long time.

http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=54

That and the run sizes aren't that big, so it's probably easier just to use one distributor.

Aldo at saveyourgames.it is the source now. It will cost extra in shipping to the USA, but he does the best job packaging by far. Paradise orders came through with broken pins in the past, and I don't think DS has restocked them for a long time.
http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=54

That and the run sizes aren't that big, so it's probably easier just to use one distributor.
I messed up my calculations the difference isn't horrible, overall like 100 exta USD only. I will see about order one. Thank you

Last edited:
Looking to replace my cps2 sticker with a darksoft cps2 (original darksoft) label. I found one seller online but it was 10 euro plus 4 for item to ship it to the usa. Wanted to check here to see if there are any other sellers or if anyone can hook me up on one. Just bought one of those lcd frames and holster. Pimping out my setup before my neogeo multi comes. I have my mvs and cps2 out in the open next to my hd tv (ossc) and pvm. Kind of have a disassembled cabinet setup going on in my gameroom.

@kadrik0, €10 is not bad, I’ve printed them before and with my local print shop’s price, I would have to charge you €20 + €2 shipping.

Aldo at saveyourgames.it is the source now. It will cost extra in shipping to the USA, but he does the best job packaging by far. Paradise orders came through with broken pins in the past, and I don't think DS has restocked them for a long time.http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=54

I messed up my calculations the difference isn't horrible, overall like 100 exta USD only. I will see about order one. Thank you
Also notice that price of some components raised and the EUR/USD has increased lately as well, so if Paradise were to stock them, which I don't foresee, price would have to be updated.

As I said, @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES delivers very good service and as long as this remains, I'm happy having one distributor. Exporting outside the EU is a real PITA.

Hi Folks - quick question - apologize if this is readily apparent, but just looked through a lot of posts and didn't see it answered.

I just ordered my CPS2 MultiKit - very excited! I have a Japanese (Green) Marvel vs. SF that has a rev 7 board that has no battery, but the PAL chip is a "C". when I ordered my CPS2 board, I also ordered a PALG chip. Do all I need to do is to swap that C chip out for the G chip, and I am in business?

Thanks!

Matt

Hi Folks - quick question - apologize if this is readily apparent, but just looked through a lot of posts and didn't see it answered.

I just ordered my CPS2 MultiKit - very excited! I have a Japanese (Green) Marvel vs. SF that has a rev 7 board that has no battery, but the PAL chip is a "C". when I ordered my CPS2 board, I also ordered a PALG chip. Do all I need to do is to swap that C chip out for the G chip, and I am in business?

Thanks!

Matt
Yes, just swap with the G PAL and no further mod is needed on a Rev. 7 board :)

Marvel Vs. SF should be a G pal already.

My guess is that since this board already had the battery removed - someone replaced the chip with this one - so it *could* be a G - but I figured I would get one with my order just to make sure.

Matt

Attachments

• IMG-3878.jpg
    IMG-3878.jpg
    632 KB · Views: 286
Hi :
Can someone let me know when the next order will be run including the LCD screen and also some pricing please?
Not in a hurry but would be nice to get one happening at some point.

Regards
Euphoria

You can still downgrade your FW if you don't want to use key writing or can't get key writing to work with your pcb for some reason.

You can still downgrade your FW if you don't want to use key writing or can't get key writing to work with your pcb for some reason.
Yes, but as Mitsu said, DON'T CONNECT THE 4 WIRES TO PROGRAM KEYS IF YOU HAVE THE OLD FIRMWARE AS YOU MAY FRY YOUR KIT.

Back