What's new
This is the important thread now. There are still 37 units left from the 1st batch. Order now and you'll be 1st batch. Come later and you may or may not be 1st batch.

@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES, I'm checking the interests check and have a table ready. Those who posted interest check and paid the first will be shipped for sure 1st batch.

I'll send you the list now.
I'm the order #220 and the 4th poster in the interest thread, but I've noticed about that directly saveyourgames when I ordered, do I had to inform you too? I'm not in hurry of course but since I think to have a low number in the thread interest and in the orders I only hope to be in the 1st batch :)

read my post one above yours. As we increased the 1st batch we can basically say that pre-order interest is not relevant anymore.

Hi, I'd like to order the multicart for the Neo geo aes. thanks

Placed my order.... Didn't really have the money, took a few days to convince myself not to wait, but had to have this in my life. :thumbsup:

Placed my order.... Didn't really have the money, took a few days to convince myself not to wait, but had to have this in my life. :thumbsup:
Why wait? Life is short.

It's funny. Having never really played any Neo Geo games in my arcade days, it's amazing how much I am wanting this.

:D

Placed my pre-order late last night, will I still be on the 1st shipment?

Either way, can't wait to get it!

It's funny. Having never really played any Neo Geo games in my arcade days, it's amazing how much I am wanting this.
I always dropped a few quarters into the local big red back in the day, but the price of AES carts kept Neo-Geo well out of my home reach.
cMVS systems later in life helped me fill the AES void with less expensive versions of the games, but even this compromise was still expensive.

Finally with the Darksoft MVS multi (and soon to follow AES multi) the price per cart barrier has been broken! :D

I always dropped a few quarters into the local big red back in the day, but the price of AES carts kept Neo-Geo well out of my home reach.cMVS systems later in life helped me fill the AES void with less expensive versions of the games, but even this compromise was still expensive.

Finally with the Darksoft MVS multi (and soon to follow AES multi) the price per cart barrier has been broken! :D
I was friends with the local arcade owner and he disliked the Neo (mainly because Home System carts were cheaper than MVS once upon a time). When he'd close, we'd head to other arcades and see what was doing well for a future purchase. I'd play Metal Slug(s) and shooters on whatever NG cab there, annoying my friend.

The first arcade system I owned was a cMV-1B.

I can't get more anxious for delivery day!

We always had NeoMVS in my arcade. King of Monsters, Samurai Showdown, AOF, World Heroes 2 and Metal Slug were staples. Never fortunate enough to have Last Blade's, matrimelee, or the later KOF games...but definitely grew up with an appreciation for the system.

SF2, CE, and Turbo got prime spotlights usually (and a bunch of my tokens)...but MVS was always there in one form or another, whispering its quiet, chimey song. :D

Hoping to pre-order around the 28th...hoping I make the 1st batch!

Back