What's new
Congrats!

I know I beat this drum a lot, but there would of been more notes if my hard drive didn't die after I got sound sorta working.
I do have some note's and mame lua scripts on Q-Sound.

God damn man... I miss when you lived around the corner, you've gotten so many more toys!

Screenshot-from-2018-02-18-02-10-32.png

Almost done, just need a few tweaks here and to set up EEPROM save/restore.

Turbo setting dip switch? Is this a remnant of the HSF2 origins? There's no such setting on a SF2T board afaik...

Turbo setting dip switch? Is this a remnant of the HSF2 origins? There's no such setting on a SF2T board afaik...
Huh? What do you mean by HSF2 origins? This is cps1 game code. Some sound and music are from the cps2 h=games for obvious reasons. You'd have to ask @mikejmoffitt, might be his own option to control for game speed difference due to cps2 being faster hardware.

Have you thought about fixing up the debug switches to help show that stuff and have hit boxes?

Very nice work @mikejmoffitt this is a work of art, the dip switches being such a nice touch. Can't wait for this to be released!
Did you catch all the protection cases?

I'll just be rude here and ask if you have a release date planned ;)

Hopefully this weekend - I just need to tune the default speed to better match the real HF board I've borrowed, and have a few very minor sprite bugs.

In particular, the "a new challenger" text that appears at the start of a versus scenario does not appear. Also, the ending scenes are kind of buggy. I'm not really sure how hard I'm willing to work on the endings, since frankly I don't have an interest in playing HF single player so much as using it in a versus scenario.

Very awesome. HF single player isn't so great, definitely all about the vs, I hear that.

Back