What's new

deuceduzit

Student
Reaction score
Just an FYI for everyone... Some B boards don't come with CN6 header. I had to install the header and even after doing so still get graphical errors. All solder points have been checked with meter for continuity and good. I'm not sure if its this B board not being compatible or if its the Darksoft pcb being defective and in the process of getting a new B board to try the kit on. Will keep everyone posted through my testing.

https://goo.gl/photos/PSf9eWnE42Vr7yqW9

So I managed to get another B board to try the kit and everything works perfect. Users beware of boards without the needed socket.

I've only seen a few B-boards, but they all had the CN6 connector... So I suspect this is a little rare.

What I have noticed (and infact my board suffers from) is the missing connector for the network/tournament board. This seems like 50/50 so much more common/likely.

Dose a database with B-board revision information we can contribute (wiki) to exist?

I've only seen a few B-boards, but they all had the CN6 connector... So I suspect this is a little rare.

What I have noticed (and infact my board suffers from) is the missing connector for the network/tournament board. This seems like 50/50 so much more common/likely.

Dose a database with B-board revision information we can contribute (wiki) to exist?
Which is this required connector for the network/tournament you talk about?

required connector for the network/tournament you talk about?
Capture.PNG

Thanks for the info jassin000, I had seen that connector on my board but had no idea what it was used for. Now I know.
Look at my Tournament Battle info video on Youtube. You will see the comm pcb in action.

Just looked at my SSF2 and it does not have a CN6 header. 93646B-3.

Just looked at my SSF2 and it does not have a CN6 header. 93646B-3.
Same here. I'm finally getting around to installing this and just ran into this problem myself. So the only option is to install the connector, I take it? Has anyone done this successfully or were there any other issues present after that (besides the graphical issues mentioned earlier)? Anyone have these connectors on hand or know a good place to pick one up?

Attachments

• CPS2-Rev3.jpg
    CPS2-Rev3.jpg
    876 KB · Views: 357
I don't suppose anyone has had any luck modding one of these versions of the board or otherwise gotten the multi to work successfully on one, have they? ;)

You would need to add the connector. Will work fine after that.

Any idea where to find them or is it a "pull them off a trashed board" type of thing?

Back