What's new

Black IcE

Student
Reaction score
I've been into arcade collecting for at least 10 years. I do a fair number of side projects such as refurbing cabs, superguns, console mods, etc. I mostly do them for myself or for local friends as I do not have a lot of time to do it frequently. I have a MV-U4 neo candy with a MV-1F running a 138 in 1 multi cart. I also have two Crown CWC-201 Korean candies currently running Varth and The Punisher. My board collection is fairly humble but I have fun with what I have. I am not a prolific poster but I'll contribute where I can.

I've been into arcade collecting for at least 10 years. I do a fair number of side projects such as refurbing cabs, superguns, console mods, etc. I mostly do them for myself or for local friends as I do not have a lot of time to do it frequently. I have a MV-U4 neo candy with a MV-1F running a 138 in 1 multi cart. I also have two Crown CWC-201 Korean candies currently running Varth and The Punisher. My board collection is fairly humble but I have fun with what I have. I am not a prolific poster but I'll contribute where I can.
Nice seeing you on here! We need to finally meet up one of these days.

Agreed. Not that I have been trying to avoid you by any means at all. Just, married life with 4 young children keeps me running pretty good.

Is the wife finally opening to the idea of internet arcade collector weirdos coming over ? I would be open to coming up. Sounds fun. I'm looking forward to giving your Viewlix a try.

Is the wife finally opening to the idea of internet arcade collector weirdos coming over ? I would be open to coming up. Sounds fun. I'm looking forward to giving your Viewlix a try.
I'm slowly convincing her that this wizard needs food, badly :P

I just got a 2P panel for my vewlix, and I'm about to install an XRGB3 into it for HD upscaled retro love :) Also, you need a reason to come out and buy this PVM from me :P

Down the road, we could do something at my house as well. My wife would be pretty cool with it. It will give me an excuse to round up a couple more cabs to have a proper basement arcade set for get togethers. I know we at least have you, Fletcher, Darren, and myself here in the state. I think there are a couple other guys as well.

Just living in this state for any period of time makes one weird enough! Must be the chemicals from the Dugway Proving Grounds (Area 52) iirc.

Back