What's new
how tall is the cabinet without the billboard? in the manual it gives measurements for "cabinet" and "when assembled". id assume "when assembled means with the billboard and "cabinet" is without since its about 8 inches difference. just asking to make sure

If you're seriously gonna dismantle the entire cabinet to transport it in a small ass car, just save yourself the trouble and rent some kind of truck or SUV/Van and secure it with tie down straps. You're gonna be spending too much time taking the whole cabinet apart and may misplace screws ect or forget how pieces go together.

If you're seriously gonna dismantle the entire cabinet to transport it in a small ass car, just save yourself the trouble and rent some kind of truck or SUV/Van and secure it with tie down straps. You're gonna be spending too much time taking the whole cabinet apart and may misplace screws ect or forget how pieces go together.
at most i think i might remove the monitor. just trying to see what my options are though in case im not able to find someone with a big enough vehicle

I literally stripped my NNC when i got it and loaded it into my car, all the screws were in seperate baggies and I was able to put it all back together in about 2 hours. Super easy.

Back