What's new
Okay so if I wanted to do this on the cheap, and I bought a working motherboard (barebones, no case or drives) and a 2x6 dongle, what else would I need native to the system?

Do I need both 246 and 256 to play all of the games? Can I use drive emulators (will I need the one that was mentioned earlier?

I think it would be nice to have a list of all of the parts needed to make this work.

Last edited:
According to defor there's 5 games that require a 246 and 8 that require a 256. Out of the 246-only games, I'm only kinda missing Tekken 4, but I have Tekken 5 to take its place so I'm happy with a 256 only.

This will be a great tool to maybe hack out the strict I/O requirements for some games. I already have a RRV dongle that works with a Sega I/O thanks to Defor.

Okay so if I wanted to do this on the cheap, and I bought a working motherboard (barebones, no case or drives) and a 2x6 dongle, what else would I need native to the system?

Do I need both 246 and 256 to play all of the games? Can I use drive emulators (will I need the one that was mentioned earlier?

I think it would be nice to have a list of all of the parts needed to make this work.
look it does not take much to understand the operation of the dongle should be studied

@darkgame no one is attacking you. Unfortunately there seems to be a very big language barrier, some of your posts do not make any sense and you post a lot. All the information is in the first page of the thread, Please read it carefully, get a friend to translate for you if you need to.

bb9e64885e5def3cb18a7021e00bb6a4.jpg

I believe that no one is attacking you.

If what you are trying to understand is how the dongle multi works or how to convert dongles, I'm afraid that this is some information that won't be made public by @brizzo

I just wanted to see the dongle more closely since I do not know how it is

Started the process to collect payment for shipping first batch this weekend! Awesome how fast some of you replied, some paid before I could even get to posting this update!

Thanks for the support guys.

More good projects to come this year :D

I've got my fingers crossed for the Multi Vs. I need impetus to finish my red rent restore anyway :)

Back