What's new
Want To Buy

XtraSmiley

Legendary
Reaction score
I've gotten into the brawlers of late, and even though it's expensive, it's still cheaper than the shooters! Here is my list, SO IF YOU HAVE THEM HIT ME UP! Let me know, post here, PM, email, whatever!

Blade Master
Denjin Makai
Dungeon Magic
Dynamite Dux
Hachoo!
Monster Maulers
Mystic Warriors
Ninja Clowns
Punisher
Rabbit
Sailor Moon Pretty Soldier
SegaSonic The Hedgehog
Spiderman (System 32 mainboard must have Spiderman sticker, not just the ROM board)
Undercover Cops
Cave or Toaplan shooters, or any shooter that is similar!

Cash is KING, but I'll also offer some things for trade below, (note these are not for sale but if you see something you really want, it won't hurt to PM me, I'm friendly!):

Atomiswave Motherboard
CPS2 D&D: Tower of Doom: US version, Phoenix ROMs
CPS2 D&D: Shadows over Mystara : Japanese version, still on battery
Demon Front
Dolphin Blue (Atomiswave cart, original not bootleg)
Gaia Crusaders
Golden Axe 2: RODA
Guardians: Denjin Makai II
GunForce
Gokujō Parodiusu / Fantastic Journey
IGS PGM Motherboard
Jasen's Custom CPS2 multi-game metal enclosure, new in box.
https://www.arcade-projects.com/foru...s2-case-setup/
Knuckle Bash
Radiant Silvergun (ST-V Cart)
Sega System-16 boards, several games to choose from
SNK Rotary sticks, LS-30s x2
TMNT
Slap Fight (seems to be Toaplan PCB, however I'm not sure, nor can I test as it's not JAMMA)
Ultraman Club
Violent Storm (on hold)

Last edited:
Bump, still looking and added some items to the above list as trade bait.

Bump, added some more stuff for trade bait including a Jasen's custom metal enclosure for CPS2 multi.

Any chance you're interested in selling Quiz Nanairo Dreams? I'm looking for one with an original label in great condition.

Thanks,
Steve

Any chance you're interested in selling Quiz Nanairo Dreams? I'm looking for one with an original label in great condition.

Thanks,
Steve
Sorry I missed this! PM sent and trade bait and want list updated.

List updated. Finally got a Battletoads! (well, when it arrives from around the world), however, I'd still like ANOTHER one (I'm greedy!), actually for a friend.

Also, I ended up with 3 Denjin Makai II, which is an awesome game, so now I can trade two of them off. I think this one is sought after, so maybe good trade bait!

Tracking says it was cleared by US customs last Friday.
So could be delivered tomorrow I guess ;)

Got a Battletoads, but want a second for a friend! Night Slashers seems to be the next hard to find item! Who's got some games?!!?!

I've gotten into the brawlers of late, and even though it's expensive, it's still cheaper than the shooters! Here is my list, in alphabetical order, but Battletoads and Nigh Slashers are my number ones right now SO IF YOU HAVE THEM HIT ME UP! Let me know, post here, PM, email, whatever!

Battletoads
Night Slashers
Cowboys of Moo Mesa

Sailor Moon Pretty Soldier
I have the above pcbs, send me an offer.

I kicked in money and the LS-30s are near NOS
This makes more sense now, ha. Either way, excited for you. I keep missing this one every time it comes around.
Really? I see it on sale all the time, usually between $200-400. In fact, there is one for sale right now and one for trade on another forum, let me know if you want the info...

Really? I see it on sale all the time, usually between $200-400. In fact, there is one for sale right now and one for trade on another forum, let me know if you want the info...
Unfortunately I can't right now. Waiting to see what happens with the XeD cabs (waiting to hear if I'm in for 1 or 2 yet).

I really appreciate it, but it's the wrong time. For me it's been one of those games that's always for sale when your money's tied up, and never around when you're hunting for it.

If you had a legit Forgotten Worlds pcb I would trade ya.
WTF, I didn't know you wanted that! I could have had one of those, but it's sold now!

I thought you just wanted the spinners! You need the PCB? That's easier than some of the games I'm looking for!

Back