What's new
Albertoooooo!

Someone mentioned the Megalo 410 CP in the other thread but you said you had no time to draw it? does that mean to say those won't be available?

Albertoooooo!

Someone mentioned the Megalo 410 CP in the other thread but you said you had no time to draw it? does that mean to say those won't be available?
As myself like the megalo artwork, I will do it one day.

Albertoooooo!

Is this purely a time based thing to do it or do you need an old panel for reference? all things going well I should have a used one shortly (attached to a cab)

Albertoooooo!

Is this purely a time based thing to do it or do you need an old panel for reference? all things going well I should have a used one shortly (attached to a cab)
I have a megalo panel for refence so I just need time.

@alberto1225

Can you make a Sega Swing 4P Panel??

IMG-1429.jpg

My cab currently has a 2P panel, I want to change it to a 4P

Attachments

• Sega-swing-cpo.jpg
    Sega-swing-cpo.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
Please alberto, I'm in need of a new surround label for my Aero City. It has seen better days :(
Here's a picture of a NOS label that's on Yahoo japan at the moment.

Attachments

• aerocitypanel.PNG
    aerocitypanel.PNG
    436.9 KB · Views: 505
Not alberto, but absolutely not. I have a hard time picturing three people around one, much less four.

Not alberto, but absolutely not. I have a hard time picturing three people around one, much less four.
yes you are right, after staring at my cabinet I realized how bad it would be

Please alberto, I'm in need of a new surround label for my Aero City. It has seen better days :(
Here's a picture of a NOS label that's on Yahoo japan at the moment.
Sorry, I don't do artwork printing for a while as the quality I can get is not as good as others.
You can check
https://www.gameongrafix.com/
or https://www.arcadeartshop.com/

yes you are right, after staring at my cabinet I realized how bad it would be
I made a 3L12B panel a whole ago. I will post picture latet when I find it.

Back