What's new

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
So I was having reset issues with my Taito G-Net running through a 6 in 1 switcher and a cheap jamma extension. Game played fine connected to the original harness. So once I saw the for sale thread for these I purchased 2 right away. Pedro shipped them from the Outback (Australia) and they arrived this week. First thing I noticed is that they look great and look super high quality. They made me smile! Plugged it into the 6 in 1 switcher and to the Taito G-Net board and it booted right up and plays great! Another cool thing is the jamma key notch is already there, but not on the cheap Chinese extensions. I cut out the key notch on the cheap Chinese one in the last pic as it doesn't come that way.

And of course, you can always remove the cables easily and then make your own custom length ones if you are so inclined.

This project was started a little over 3 months ago and here they are! These are the REAL DEAL!

Arcade-Projects Jamma Extension Cables

His first run of these are the SHORT 30cm (1 FT) length ones shown in the pics below. The price on these is in Australian Dollars at $65 each plus $20 shipping for up to 2. Which is $150 but comes out a lot lower in US Dollars.

See Pedro's For Sale thread for more info

He is planning on selling the LONG 60cm (2 FT) length ones but wants to know if there is interest in these. These will be a little more in cost than the short ones for obvious reasons.

Pedro asked me if I would like to start this thread, so let this be the interest check here for the LONG (2FT) Jamma Extensions. Post here if you want one or how many.

And to get this started, I want 4 of them.

:D

These are the SHORT 30cm (1FT) Jamma Extenstions that are for sale right now.

Big Pics Here

DSCN0573.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

DSCN0576.jpg

DSCN0577.jpg

The cheap jamma harness:

DSCN0578.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man thanks for the kind feedback on the quality of the harness, as always credit to @Frank_fjs for providing this to the community to make.

Even though these are much quicker to produce than standard Jamma harnesses they are still rather labour intensive so its great to hear that you appreciate the work that has gone in to it.

I too had issues with the cheap Chinese ones and these are an incredible design.

For anyone that's interested I'll list how many people are after the 60 cm size in the FS thread.

[FS] Arcade-Projects Jamma extension cables

Last edited:
Back