What's new
@Fluffy can you add @acblunden2 BOM to the first page ?
So it's easy for people to order parts ^^
Good idea. But hold off on that until it is finalized. Some corrections have to be made. Plus will set the quantities for 1 set of PCB's, then users can add the project quantities as needed for the PCB quantities they get from Fluffy. Also, will publish a Digikey BOM.

@Fluffy can you add @acblunden2 BOM to the first page ?
So it's easy for people to order parts ^^
Good idea. But hold off on that until it is finalized. Some corrections have to be made. Plus will set the quantities for 1 set of PCB's, then users can add the project quantities as needed for the PCB quantities they get from Fluffy. Also, will publish a Digikey BOM.
BTW, what would be a suitable part for the (optional) jumpers mentioned in this post?

@[s]@Fluffy[/s] could you please also update the first post with instructions on how to decrypt and split the ROMs once you have the process nailed down?

BTW, what would be a suitable part for the (optional) jumpers mentioned in this post?
@[s]@Fluffy[/s] could you please also update the first post with instructions on how to decrypt and split the ROMs once you have the process nailed down?
You get rows of pin headers, I think 10 pins. The have a fracture line where you can break them into smaller pieces.
I think I got a random bag from eBay a long time ago...
I'll post a picture when I get home.
Similar for the jumpers: You used to get a few extra with motherboards or hard drivers, I don't think I ever bought them.

I'll post a picture when I'm back home.

You get rows of pin headers, I think 10 pins. The have a fracture line where you can break them into smaller pieces.I think I got a random bag from eBay a long time ago...
I'll post a picture when I get home.
Similar for the jumpers: You used to get a few extra with motherboards or hard drivers, I don't think I ever bought them.

I'll post a picture when I'm back home.
I believe the spacing for the jumpers is 2.54mm. If so, here is what you need
Whatever the spacing is (please confirm Fluffy), search for the pin headers and jumpers with the proper spacing (if 2.54mm isn't the right spacing) and you should be set.

The Dupont wires may add too much height if you want to close the case, for example for a ketsui trap switch.

90 degree angle pin headers may work better in this case:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12Pcs-2-...gree-Right-Angle-Pin-Header-S9Q4/202574077441
.. or solder a cable in directly.

If you don't want to do any hacking and just play the games you can just pre-configure the PAL and not use the jumpers at all.

I'll try to export the footprint mapping tonight.

I am still waiting for two people to respond, if they want all the boards I reserved for them you'll have to wait for the next order.

I printed out all addresses I've got so far, and I'll drop them off at the post office tomorrow.

I hope I didn't make too many packing errors... I'll type in the tracking numbers over lunch.
IMG_20190805_001650.jpg

Back