What's new
For Sale

Flinnster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just popping these up here in case anyone is interested :)

I designed some Jamma adaptor fingerboards. I did a small run of 50x of the initial design here:
ad1.jpg

They were good! But have been further refined for the v2 batch, which now has a slight gold conductive finish, and the pin widths have been tweaked to fit really nicely in your Jamma edge connectors!

01.jpg

So what are these all about? Well... they are for making various Jamma adaptors for any projects...

ad2.jpg

I was kinda peeved at getting the 2.99 cheapo chinese fingerboards from ebay and having to physically saw one side off to make an adaptor that I could solder an edge connector onto, or use hot-glue to give the adaptor some strength.

Also as my cabs are all 'chamma' wired with 6 buttons, I had to constantly score away the tracks between pins 27 & 28, e & f.

Also when doing passthru connectors, it bugged me that I had to solder up nearly 50 little wires, just to cross the same pins on other adaptor boards, even 'deluxe' ones.

ad4.jpg

So my design has:
- Connection 'fingers' on each side, so you can solder an edge connector on the non-jamma side easily
- Central easy-solder linking pins (so if you are doing passthru stuff, just a dab of solder will do)
- Circular easy-solder pads for doing adaptor wiring connections
- Wire-holder cutout shapes at the top and bottom edges of the board, to tame your spagetti hoop mess of adaptor wires
- Optional link on pins 27/28, so you can choose to connect them for 'standard jamma / dual ground' or leave them separate for button 6 use (chamma)

ad3.jpg

So, I'm selling these for £4 each plus postage.

Within the UK, 1-3 boards is £2 postage, and 4-12 boards is £3 postage.

Internationally 1-3 boards is £3 shipping by standard post or £8 shipping tracked post
(might be more expensive to certain destinations however.. I will check!)

Internationally 4-12 boards is £6 shipping by standard post or £11 shipping tracked post
(might be more expensive to certain destinations however.. I will check!)

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Just packaging one of these up for posting, if anyone else wants one or more of the boards I have left
icon_pubjoe_smile.gif

I'm interested by a few. I'm in France, so a bit more shippping.

Not a problem!
Shipping cost just depends on the size / weight, but these are nothing like a CPS2 a+b board, so it won't be too much extra! ;)

Just to say I've had a 'version 2' batch of these adaptors made up recently, so if anyone needs any, just shout :D

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 73
No problem at all. I added international shipping costs to the first post now I've weighed a couple of the packages and know the sizes :thumbup:

I got some more of these made up, and also now have some decent quality edge connectors to pair with them (so an easy solution for anyone wanting to make up any adaptor to JAMMA / JAMMA PLUS / CHAMMA really).
These have come in a little cheaper than before (ordered a larger amount this time). They are £3 + postage (including the Edge connector)

jammav2-w-edge.jpg

Back