What's new
For Sale
PMs replied to.

I will be taking pictures and getting shipping quotes for those who have asked.

' *Pending* ' indicates interest expressed, whether its pictures needed or shipping quote requested. By all means, if you are interested in something marked pending, PM me. I've been keeping track of who is in line for what should a prospective sale fall through.

Payment sent for:

Bermuda Triangle
AvengersIGS
Strikers 1945

I'd say whoever is grabbing the Gamshara and GIJoe you're getting some great games (in that style, Cabal style). I love both of those and would snatch them up if I didn't already have them!

If you modify a long with a 12mhz crystal it should function identically to the Dash board.
I just personally don't like long boards, they don't fit well inside the VLX and have to be angled.
sorry sir and Ecz for another reply , but both boards i have (one is a short "Dash" board who comes with a chinesse multi kit) and another one (long with "dash" purchased from Japan) is Quiz: Tonosama no Yabō 2 . no modified parts on both.
Can you post a clear pic of the crystal or the solder side of it?
Never seen nor heard about this?

Capcom factory conversion perhaps?

If you modify a long with a 12mhz crystal it should function identically to the Dash board.
I just personally don't like long boards, they don't fit well inside the VLX and have to be angled.
sorry sir and Ecz for another reply , but both boards i have (one is a short "Dash" board who comes with a chinesse multi kit) and another one (long with "dash" purchased from Japan) is Quiz: Tonosama no Yabō 2 . no modified parts on both.
Can you post a clear pic of the crystal or the solder side of it?Never seen nor heard about this?

buddy... Long “Dash” board from factory with 16 mhz crystal : Quiz: Tonosama no Yabō 2

Attachments

• C444FAAA-0639-494D-91D4-D06D4EE6D543.jpeg
    C444FAAA-0639-494D-91D4-D06D4EE6D543.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 121
  • B5D05063-EAB8-438D-928A-EA9F91FC0618.jpeg
    B5D05063-EAB8-438D-928A-EA9F91FC0618.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 7BFE696A-8AF9-47B0-9AE5-3CCD40433221.jpeg
    7BFE696A-8AF9-47B0-9AE5-3CCD40433221.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 108
  • B34A015C-B879-410F-9D5E-01E538524A3D.jpeg
    B34A015C-B879-410F-9D5E-01E538524A3D.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Can you post a clear pic of the crystal or the solder side of it?Never seen nor heard about this?
buddy... Long “Dash” board from factory with 16 mhz crystal : Quiz: Tonosama no Yabō 2
Believe it or not, I got a long Dash World Warrior.

More PMs replied to. There's a couple people still waiting on quotes, I'll get to those this a.m.

Can you post a clear pic of the crystal or the solder side of it?Never seen nor heard about this?Capcom factory conversion perhaps?
Believe it or not, I got a long Dash World Warrior.
Well shit... I would have never believed it if not for the proof.
So strange as chronologically the Long was the first and the Short was next.
You would expect that IF Capcom made factory conversions it would have been Short boards into Dash (not Longs).

Well shit... I would have never believed it if not for the proof.So strange as chronologically the Long was the first and the Short was next.
You would expect that IF Capcom made factory conversions it would have been Short boards into Dash (not Longs).
same here man!
Guess they just grabbed whatever they got there hands on, similar to all those CPS2 conversions

Should be caught up to speed with everyone. Everything paid for has been shipped (except for one held back by request). LMK if anyone is missing a tracking number.

Got Bermuda Triangle, AvengersIGS, and Strikers 1945 today. Everything was packed like a pro (although the tape you used is made from the Devils cum) and all arrived in perfect and as described shape.

Thank you so much!

Positive feedback for eczangief

I’m still game for that and the loops as per slack awhile back. You can message me there or here. Thanks sir!

Back