What's new
Mark your items as sold

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Everything is sold

I have some spare boards I've been saving in case my original boards go down with my Darksoft Multi-kits. But they are running so good I really feel I don't need these.

Pics are here: http://www.brentradio.com/ForSale/Boards/

These are all working boards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD CPS2 A Board - comes with Darksoft Multi Label :D - $125 shipped SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD Neo Geo MV-1B with 161 in 1 working cart and Original Game List - $125 shipped SOLD

SOLD Taito F3 Motherboard with a working Puzzle Bobble 4 cart (not modded for region free) - $250 shipped $225 shipped SOLD

SOLD Sega ST-V, Controller Board, Multi-Bios, Original Bios, Die Hard Arcade Cart, and Winter Heat Cart - $250 shipped $225 shipped SOLD

SOLD NAOMI Net-Booting setup (no Net-DIMM) with a working Virtua Tennis cart - $450 shipped $400 shipped SOLD

What my setup is built for is Net-booting ALL of the games on NAOMI, plus some the extra Atomiswave games as well.

I recently sent all of this to Ken at www.irepairsega.com to go over and check that everything is working fine.

1 NAOMI Motherboard.

1 Vitrua Tennis (Power Smash) NAOMI Cart

1 Capcom I/O JAMMA board

1 Original SUN power supply

1 NAOMI Multi-Bios Chip (installed) Rev. H

1 NAOMI Original Bios Chip (Not Pictured)

1 Zero-Pic Chip (to install into a Net-DIMM) (Not Pictured)

1 Jamma extension

1 Video extension

1 Audio extension

1 USB extension

1 Ethernet cable (Not Pictured)

2 Power supply extensions

This is basically a Complete Net-Booting setup without the Net-DIMM board.

If you want to Net-Boot, you would need to buy a Net-DIMM board (not a DIMM board, but a Net-DIMM with an ethernet port on it)

You would need to get the ROMS and a way to load them. You can use a RasPI with an LCD to load the games, or you can load them from a laptop and other ways as well. (I'll let you decide which way to do it)

I don't have a kick harness, but those are easy to come by.

You would also need to get a power cable for the Sun to the wall, easy to come by as well.

List of Net-Booting games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0Vkt2VYgUQ4K_61LXv6UA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

More info on Net-Booting: https://www.arcade-projects.com/for...-tri-force-chihiro-using-pi-force-tools.1086/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please PM me if interested.

I will reply to the PM's in the order that I get them.

Thanks!

Brent

:D

Last edited:
Is the Capcom CPS1 A board the long or short board?

SOLD Neo Geo MV-1B with 161 in 1 working cart and Original Game List - $125 shipped SOLD

Price Drop #1

Last edited:
Back