What's new

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
*UPDATED*

Hello peeps,

Thanks to FrizzleFried and the template he created, I made a quick game list for the ST-V multi to print out. Its my no means perfect. I have a few game images missing and I decided to condense the print club titles in one box so the list would fit in 2 pages.

I am sure I most likely messed it up somewhere/have a typo or what not, if anyone finds any errors let me know and I will update it; like wise, if they they have better images for the titles they would like to see let me know.

Page 1 Page 2

Darksoft - Stv Game List Page 1 - Compressed.jpg

Pdf's and uncompressed Jpg Files:

Updated Pdf - Page 1

Updated Pdf - Page 2

Uncompressed Jpg - Page 1

Uncompressed Jpg - Page 2

Attachments

• Darksoft - Stv Game List Page 2 - Compressed.jpg
    Darksoft - Stv Game List Page 2 - Compressed.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 1,170
Last edited:
Great work. Thank you Derick2k (and FrizzleFried).
Perhaps you can add "protected" as description ?

I can, I will update this again, I am looking for the the missing screenshots and maybe better ones on some; I might do some screen captures myself. The most important thing is that someone double checks the binary numbering for the titles.

You beat me too the punch Derick2k I had this sitting open in Photoshop all last week. Thanks for your work, it is appreciated. When my ST-V remote arrives I will try to confirm as many as possible.

Welcome! FrizzleFried gets the credit on this, the layout is his, so it made it very easy for me to implement. I might make a version of this that shows the jumpers on and off, instead of the numbers or both.

Last edited:
No worries... glad you all like it and I see you fixed the one image dead center that didn't have rounded corners.

:D

Good job.

No worries... glad you all like it and I see you fixed the one image dead center that didn't have rounded corners.

:D

Good job.
Yup, I hardly noticed it, but once I saw what it was, it was really annoying me. Took me a few tries to fix it. I think it came out pretty good over all, just gotta tweak it a bit. Thanks!

You're welcome. If anyone finds any errors let me know. Also, if anyone has any of the missing screenshots post them here. Thanks.

Hey Team,

Just a small error - Radiant Silvergun is missing the "t" from Radiant on pg 2 of the game list.

Also, as a point of interest - the English name for Suiko Enbu is Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty.

Oddly enough, the original Saturn copy of Princess Kurara Daisakusen is actually spelt wrong on the English side of the Japanese release label on the Saturn:

Prikura.jpg

There are a few Saturn Japanese games with misspellings on the labelling.

Thanks, I will fix the t and try to fit the outlaws title for Suiko, on some games I used the shorter of the title names so it could fit better on the template.

Let me know of any other changes.

And it's funny how they spelled that name wrong on the saturn version. Nice catch.

Back