What's new
Want To Buy

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
As per title, looking for a nice Xbox360, complete with cables, controllers etc.
VGA cable is a plus, RGH or JTAG is an even bigger plug, R2D2 edition is the biggest plus :thumbup:

As per title, looking for a nice Xbox360, complete with cables, controllers etc.
VGA cable is a plus, RGH or JTAG is an even bigger plug, R2D2 edition is the biggest plus :thumbup:
You did not wait any time to make a WTB post :) .

You did not wait any time to make a WTB post :) .
nope, when I make up my mind and want something, I want it now :P

i-need-it-now-meme.jpg

JTAG is not possible on a slim, only RGH.

Too bad for you I've sold my spares, no R2D2 edition though :)

@PascalP Buddy ... i recommend you a slim 1439 model if you find one (in that period of time when i bought it was modded easily) !

found a R2D2 on our local 'craigslist', waiting on the seller to reply with an offer :)
Complete boxed in very good condition and even a 2nd controller + the Kinect stuff

found a R2D2 on our local 'craigslist', waiting on the seller to reply with an offer :)
Complete boxed in very good condition and even a 2nd controller + the Kinect stuff
You too slow on getting the xbox, at this speed it would take you at least two or three days.

Back