Mitsurugi-w Arcade Admini-Moderator

• Male
  • from New Bern, NC USA
  • Member since Jun 12th 2015

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mavinnom -

wHERE dO yOU SEE tHAT, I dONT sEE IT IN CVS OR MVC2

• Mavinnom -

ok so ot the maple kit all together, now how dlo i make the games see it or use a dc controller, is there a setting i have to do?

• Mitsurugi-w -

Games that support the controllers or VMU will have an option in the manager screens to turn them on.

• JEScism -

Hello, m looking to get my X-Men sound working again and people have directed me to you. Can you help? The original 054544 chip is still in there and I am pull that to send to you if needed.

Thank you,
    Joel

• hotcuervo -

Hello Mitsu, I'm interested in a cps1 multi. Do you know if Darksoft makes these or will he ever?

• moorebwb -

Hi ya there, finally managed to pickup a eswat 16b over in the uk for a reasonable price...was wondering when your sega 16b multikit is being released? Cheers and keep up the good work

• Mavinnom -

also a link to the atx 2 naomi

• Mavinnom -

where is a link to the diy or if you have a one already built id like that

• Mavinnom -

Mitsurugi, does your maple adapter for the naomi work with all games yet ? And how can i get one?

• Mitsurugi-w -

It will only work with games that were designed to work with dreamcast controllers. So it will always only work with a limit library of games. I can sell you a DIY kit at any time.

• Roz -

Hey there! I just watched your video on youtube regarding Konami sound module reprods. Are you still servicing/repairing these boards? I have an X-men 4-player that hasn't had sound for years that I would love to get working again. The game plays 100% fine. I actually played it start to finish just before this post. Please let me know. Thank you!

• Dylan -

Hi Mitsurugi! Thanks for all your great work. Can I work with you on a repair for my CPS-2 multi with Giga Wing B board? I can send it in if needed. Photos are on the end of the CPS2 multi support thread. Thank you!

• silent253 -

Hi mitsu hey can do a system 256 dongle conversion of Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2? Do you have that game I just got a couple of system 256 dongles that I want coverted to other games.

• hotcuervo -

Hi mitsu. Do you know where I can get repro cpo and side art for Sega New Net City. TIA

• Awbacon -

Hello,

Still selling the JVS to 24 pin ATX adapters? If so I’d love to grab one.

Thanks!

• moorebwb -

Hi ya there, how do i go about ordering the new sega system 16b multi? Im over in the uk. Also when are orders up for the cps1 system?

Kind regards David

• Mercurysoundz -

I would love to have you replace the sound module on my Lethal Enforcers game, How do I go about making this happen? Someone has already tried using axial caps to fix mine...

• JJJJJS -

Hi, do you still offer the konami 054544 repro modules? I've got a xexex that I'd love to get up and running again. Thanks!

• ruanchaosi -

How to Clone X3 Game

• Mitsurugi-w -

I don't know how to clone x3 games and the info is not available publicly right now either.

• NiceGuyJoe -

Hi. I am interested in buying a Naomi to ATX power supply adapter. Are you still offering them?

Thank You

• Gewal -

Hi. I am interested in purchasing a Naomi to atx power supply adapter. Please let me know if you still offer them.

Thanks!

• James11 -

I would like to use your service and place an order please

• kryssss -

Hi Mitsurugi-w,
    Could you supply me 2x JNX Raiden (and 2x Lazy Finger as well) ? Thanks, Chris

• brisketnbulgogi -

Hey mitsurugi, I pm'd you about some help on the system 369. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• sugar4salt -

Hey mitsurugi, i am interested about lindbergh multi.

• kiddjimmy1 -

Hey mitsurugi,
    Messaged you about system 369

• jb907 -

Would you be able to install my dark soft multi kit for me? Will pay the fee

• Anselmo -

Hey Mitsu, sent you a PM. Need your help, I screwed up my cps2 multi kit. Thanks!

• Retro839 -

hi mitsurugi,,,
    what I gotta do for you to do me a cps2 multi?

I got a few b boards so I could supply one ?

im in uk but I could ship and pay return ship
    or you could just drop a cost to post one out to me pretty please?

• Mitsurugi-w -

I do not sell any of the Darksoft multis. The shops are the only place to buy them.

• chrisapple -

Can you convert my Taito Type X3 Puzzle and Dragons to Ultra Street Fighter 4 . You want me to sent you the whole mother board or just the Hard drive and dongle ? PM me Thanks. khoa8phung@yahoo.com

• Dalee -

Great thanks, how do I buy the helper board.

• Dalee -

I saw an older thread and was wondering if any thing has changed. Also what’s the cost of your conversion board.
    Thanks