What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I think this is an epic milestone! I recently reached 10.000 posts. I was second only to the great @twistedsymphony and I feel the pressure with @Derick2k very close to my mark.

Jokes aside, I think this is something to celebrate. What do you guys think that we could do to celebrate this? I think this forum also became 7 years old not long ago, so more things to celebrate!

Cheers everyone! :thumbsup:

I think this is an epic milestone! I recently reached 10.000 posts. I was second only to the great @twistedsymphony and I feel the pressure with @Derick2k very close to my mark.

Jokes aside, I think this is something to celebrate. What do you guys think that we could do to celebrate this? I think this forum also became 7 years old not long ago, so more things to celebrate!

Cheers everyone! :thumbsup:

You could take a trip to Oslo so we can get proper drunk at a barcade? Would be fun 🥳

I think you should celebrate by announcing the next multi !

...and thank you for all the fun this place is bringing me ! Couldn't do it without all you gals and guys!

Amazing achievement! Thousands (millions?) of people benefit from your work every day - your love of this art form, technical genius, and generosity of spirit have set an example to all. Truly one of the good guys of the community, thank you!

This was one of the first posts I ever saw when I joined the forum. As fate would have it, the OP was @Derick2k!

So how about it. The both of you have a can of surströmming to commemorate the occasion! Then:
  1. Post pics of facial expressions while eating it
  2. Produce T-shirts with said facial expressions to commemorate/celebrate
I think it is a fab idea!

This was one of the first posts I ever saw when I joined the forum. As fate would have it, the OP was @Derick2k!

So how about it. The both of you have a can of surströmming to commemorate the occasion! Then:
  1. Post pics of facial expressions while eating it
  2. Produce T-shirts with said facial expressions to commemorate/celebrate
I think it is a fab idea!
I have tried it. It is without a doubt the worst thing I have ever eaten….
I think you should go for it! 🥳

Back