What's new
For Sale
complete working

Attachments

• P1090995.JPG
    P1090995.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 79
Pricing? I just tried to order a bunch and only ended up with 2 or 3.

I might be interested. Would like some more details when you get them such as pricing. Thanks.

o_O I will probably be in a position to get 1 or 2. Would like to get more details on their condition when available.

What should be expected cosmetically at that price?
Rewrite are you close enough to Rosemead/KC to get some images/information for us in person?

My guess is KC has been silent about the condition, only because he isn't even sure until they actually show up. ;)

What should be expected cosmetically at that price?
Rewrite are you close enough to Rosemead/KC to get some images/information for us in person?
My guess is KC has been silent about the condition, only because he isn't even sure until they actually show up. ;)
I'm close enough, but them not coming in for a month, plus three already sold sounds like it won't matter.

Always tempting, but I have to keep reminding myself that I'm more than likely moving to Yokohama with the lady after graduation. Must resist lol.

I contacted him on eBay. He didn't understand my initial question when I asked about the Astro City cabinets availability and price. After a second message he finally replied and offered them for $950 each. He has 100% positive feedback on eBay but I definitively would not buy any cabinets from him without having a close look at their condition.

Thanks,
\o/.k.

you have my information I can't help you any on the ebay because I am not list for sell yet,even yes I can send any information,because the ebay will not let me do it,I have 200 cabinet in stock I can help you all you need

where are they located? i need one cab in germany

Back