What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
SOLD
$175 + ship. Taito f3 motherboard + puzzle bobble. Graphical speckles here and there.
$775 shipped EspRaDe. Tested, working, clean.

On Hold
Lost Worlds (original, spinner game by Capcom)- TBD. Tested. Working. Board only. Clean

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have photos of those graphical issues? Does it happen with other carts? Pictures of your f3?

I can take some later. Yes- some games yes some no. (It's the motherboard). Not willing to invest any time in fixing. It's clean, genuine Jpn PB3 cart too.

I can take some later. Yes- some games yes some no. (It's the motherboard). Not willing to invest any time in fixing. It's clean, genuine Jpn PB3 cart too.
It may actually be the cart. I had a similar issue with a cart and replaced the motherboard only the find out it was the cart all along. Almost certain is is due to bad rom. Either way, this is a good deal as you would be hard pressed to get a mother for that price.

$175 + ship. Taito f3 motherboard + puzzle bobble. Graphical speckles here and there.
$775 shipped EspRaDe. Tested, working, clean.
Lost Worlds (original, spinner game by Capcom)- TBD. Tested. Working. Board only. Clean

Thanks!
is esprade still available? im interested in buying it.

Last edited:
your main system board will be ok mostly . if you have another f3 board you can swap the games for testing it
I have a soccer game f3 system the system board is perfectly working and the daughter board had some video issues as well .

Back