What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
$1800. No monitor, no harness, no keys, no power supply. I'll toss in a jamma harness. Located in 95688. Local pickup would be great- I can point the buyer to a few monitors and parts people-these cabs aren't complicated and it'd make a fun restore.

Edit: I spent a little time with some magic erase markers and a bunch of scuffs are coming off. The cab could be nice with a bit of work I think.

It's a project sure, but should make someone a nice cabinet in the end.

Attachments

• IMG_6513.jpg
    IMG_6513.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_6514.jpg
    IMG_6514.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_6515.jpg
    IMG_6515.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_6516.jpg
    IMG_6516.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
normally I can take it, I'm just waiting for your location to be able to give it to my carrier.
thank you

Some tire kickers. I have some leads on monitors and I know the spare parts are out there. Anybody want to grab her?

Someone buy this already. Damn its tempting, had I known this would come up, I would have bought it to complete the collection.

KK. I probably won't fully restore this one- it's getting cleaned and touched up, scratches polished, its harness/power supply installed and getting playable. If I was doing a full strip and restore I'd probably end up keeping it, so I'm keeping things simple lol.

Consider doing a full strip, repaint and you should keep it..they are such cool cabs.

suuuuper interested! im also local in norcal and can pick up. If you have a monitor, bezel, harness and PSU installed, PM me your price! been wanting one of these for years!

suuuuper interested! im also local in norcal and can pick up. If you have a monitor, bezel, harness and PSU installed, PM me your price! been wanting one of these for years!
Bro, you are back, seems like you havent been around in forever, well to me anyways :) . Hope all is good!

Bro, you are back, seems like you havent been around in forever, well to me anyways :) . Hope all is good!
What up! yeah man its been a while! I've actually started this new project that takes like all of time... Project: Baby Boy. I swear i've restored it like a million times but i just keeps shitting itself =P

What up! yeah man its been a while! I've actually started this new project that takes like all of time... Project: Baby Boy. I swear i've restored it like a million times but i just keeps shitting itself =P
Seems like that project keeps repeating itself, congrats and good luck :D stay sane

Finally got a chance to get out of SIP and make my way up to pick up this mini cute! Awesome guy, awesome seller! Also might literally have the best arcade set up i've ever seen in person =) Rock on brotha, thanks for the mini! Enjoy that DonPachi!

Back