What's new

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform the forum that I am back and I can help any questions or concerns that are about your orders to axunworks.

I spent the last year in Seattle, Washington fighting my diabetes, problems with my spleen, and liver.
I am happy to be back in my own home and in good health.

Stay joyful and thankful this holiday season!

Best Regards,
DrFunkenstein2k

Thank you @djsheep for costantly reaching out!

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Axunworks backlog is complete with the final order going out in the next few days.

Important: (2023-12-04)
All new orders can be completed and shipped within 1 month. Six weeks on bigger complex orders. Keeping in mind all products are made on order :)

Thank you for continued support! ^^
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
Glad you’re doing ok mate. Good to see you back.

Hi drfunk2k,
I confirm that you are available to be of service and answer questions.

It's ok for me, Axun contacted me for instructions and I managed to add the USB/DB15 adapter to my previous order (C-Box)

Thanks again for your help drfunk2k.

Axunworks backlog is complete with the final order going out in the next few days.

Important: (2023-12-04)
All new orders can be completed and shipped within 1 month. Six weeks on bigger complex orders. Keeping in mind all products are made on order :)

Thank you for continued support! ^^

Yes I confirm the deadline of 4 to 6 weeks. This is the deadline that Axun gave me before I placed the order.

With my order placed in mid-November, I should have a nice package in January to start the new year 2024 off right!

Heya! I've reached out a few times directly with no luck, came here to see if others had this problem and saw that you did support for Axunworks.

I've got two of his USB Decoders and they function with everything they state on the product listing, except for these official XBOX controllers:

1709858101775.png

I'm wondering if maybe he had a bunch of these already built up (shipped with a larger order) and these just don't have an updated firmware with this.

Plug in, green light comes on the decoder, controller vibrates. No lights or function on the controller.

And glad to hear you're doing better! Hopefully things still on the up and up!

Heya! I've reached out a few times directly with no luck, came here to see if others had this problem and saw that you did support for Axunworks.

I've got two of his USB Decoders and they function with everything they state on the product listing, except for these official XBOX controllers:

1709858101775.png

I'm wondering if maybe he had a bunch of these already built up (shipped with a larger order) and these just don't have an updated firmware with this.

Plug in, green light comes on the decoder, controller vibrates. No lights or function on the controller.

And glad to hear you're doing better! Hopefully things still on the up and up!
Did you reach out via the website contact/chat feature, or email? I had no luck with email but almost immediate responses via the website.

Did you reach out via the website contact/chat feature, or email? I had no luck with email but almost immediate responses via the website.
I used the web contact form. I'll try and follow up on there again :)

Edit, option is now gone, when you click Contact Us it links to the email and nothing else.

1710109071661.png

Last edited:
@B0ingB0ingMissSaturn Hi, sorry for the late post. My wife and I are getting ready to move to America from China. These past few weeks have had a lot of time going back and forth to hong kong and the US embassy.

It should have the last firmware on it. Is the controller an OFFICIAL Microsoft XBOX one controller? not a 3rd party controller.

@drfunk2k No problem :) I can only imagine, that's quite a big move even without having to be involved with the embassy!

We got Brook XE2 converters to make them work.

Yeah, official XBOX ONE. That was why I went with these specifically since those pads kept popping up here and the compatibility was listed.

I had thought at one point maybe it was a controller firmware thing but I bought an original NOS pad and even that didn't work. Well, good to have one on hand for testing stuff at least!

Issue is on both of them too.

Also if you're still in touch with him, the message system on the website is gone. Says msg through website or secondary contact through email.

No message feature and email seems to not be working 😅

Thanks for helping with this 😺

He is buying a new xbox one controller, since his old controller is MIA lol to test.
I mentioned the site's messaging and email system.

ill let you know :)

Messages on the site does work, but you need to have a registered account. (I tested this with him and it does work)

Go to your control panel
select leave a message
wait for his reply
view on My Messages

I also reminded him to check his gmail, which is hard because its banned in China. So I asked him to add a @163.com (chinese email) but you will need to check SPAM folder because well US emails often SPAM chinese emails. @_@ what fun!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!! I've got a ton of stuff we use here from him and for some reason, I haven't signed up on there.

So oddly enough, removing from the Brook XE2 and plugging straight in, the XBOX ONE controller works. Tried it on the other decoder, and it's working with that one too. They worked fine with the XE2 always, not alone. But now it's having zero issues. I've not changed any cables. Hopefully someone brings one by soon as I can see what is going on. No other controllers had issues.. I can't begin to think what is going on, but if it's suddenly working then cool.

I started wondering if maybe something was defective but the likelihood of two units having the same fault is very unlikely. My first thoughts were, peoples cables since that happens so frequently but purchasing an NOS and having the issue I thought the decoder. Again, odd it would only be this one controller type. So I dunno, I have gone back and forth and it just picks up every time ?( so I guess I'll chalk this one up as just fine LOL

And yikes, that sounds like a pain about the email stuff. And thank you so so much for helping out with this sort of thing!

@B0ingB0ingMissSaturn

HAHA! That's crazy, but hey I am glad it's working.
If you don't mind, whatever you bought and like please leave a review in the proper threads. It helps him out a lot! He works hard to hand build this stuff.

Thank you!

Back