What's new
For Sale

310Imports

Student
Reaction score
Good Evening AP,

The following is an update regarding our 2024 container activity.

We have amassed enough stock for at least one 2024 container to SLC, Utah and in order to streamline processing we are going to offer a pre-order option this time.
All of the machines we are bringing over have been tested, subject to light cleaning, and repaired for basic functionality when needed.
A substantial portion of what's available falls in the rhythm game category, but candy cabs are well represented as well.
We are doing something new and pricing the candies tiered based on monitor burn level. I have been promised some "no burn" machines this time, but that
can be subjective so they are listed as little to no burn. I wouldn't be surprised if the light burn cabs also count as little burn but I am categorizing them as such in order to
under promise and over deliver. Most of the IIDX machines have brand new CP hardware and late model LCDs.

Machines we currently have lined up with pre-order pricing are outlined below:

Beatmania IIDX Tricoro (Mostly Spada, Pendual, Copula LCD) [2 cabs] $3,500 ea
Sound Voltex (No Burn Last gen LCD) [1 cab] $1,950 ea
SDVX Generator (Some paper remaining) [1 unit] $450 /w SDVX cab
Astro City - good body light burn (insert coin etc.) [2 cabs] $2500
Taito Groove Parition (2 wheels) [1 unit] $1300
DDR X with brand new Konami 39" monitor kit [1 unit] $10,500

If you are interested in securing an order on any of the above please reach out and we can discuss the pre-order process. A minimum of 50% is due up front.

We have about 15 refinished candy cab stools available as well for $125 each. More info here. As always discounts will be considered on larger orders.

We anticipate this container as early as March if we fill enough orders fast enough. All of the above inventory is already on hand in Japan.
We are also offering substantial discounts on our DDR X and in stock Beatmania IIDX, please if you are interested. All in stock inventory can be seen here.

If there is anything else you would like to see on our next container or have any other questions please let us know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I request specific other things that aren't on the list here, or were you just looking for general suggestions?
If you take specific requests, will it make it onto this container or a future container?
I might be interested depending on the process.

Can I request specific other things that aren't on the list here, or were you just looking for general suggestions?
If you take specific requests, will it make it onto this container or a future container?
I might be interested depending on the process.

If you want something in particular please PM us.

You are always welcome to post things you would like to see on a future container but the fastest way to get something is to place a pre-order for it. It would end up on the next container with available space (so this container ATM.)

Make your request through a PM, if we can secure your request we will notify you with the price and pre-order terms. (Although we generally only require 50% up front for things which could potentially be harder to sell if you were to walk we might require up to the full amount in advance.)

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Updated OP again to reflect current availability. Still taking requests as well.

Edit- I forgot to mention earlier: I have at least one 12 selection drink vending machine available. 2 rows of six selections, either can be set to hot or cold. Takes PET bottles or cans. Machine is serviced, repainted and waxed. The price for white is $4750 But can be painted to any JPMA paint code.

Will look approximately like this machine (it is not THIS machine.)

12Selection.png

Last edited:
I am making final adjustments right now to the container load in preparation to ship in a few weeks.

If anyone needs something in particular, last call for requests on this container.
It's almost full but I could probably fit one or two smaller cabs if they can be sourced in time.

Back