What's new
To everyone waiting on orders, I apologize. My extruder thermistor and extruder motor both broke the wires in difficult to repair spots. I am working to fix it and will hopefully get it taken care of tonight. I have several black cases and one white case ready to send out, so I will get those packed up tonight.I apologize again for the delay.
It's been a month and half now since I sent you the money; can you send me whatever you have available? I don't really care about the color anymore.
Your replacement order was sent out this morning.

To everyone waiting on orders, I apologize. My extruder thermistor and extruder motor both broke the wires in difficult to repair spots. I am working to fix it and will hopefully get it taken care of tonight. I have several black cases and one white case ready to send out, so I will get those packed up tonight.

I apologize again for the delay.
Hi ChocolateApple,Did you manage to fix your 3D printer? Did you ship out mine yet? I made payment on the 10th of October, don't forget me please? :)
Your cases were sent out about a week ago. You should be receiving them soon.
Got it today! Thank you.

These are really great, best thing is they give support to the buttons so breaking them is much less of a concern.

I sent you a PM in October about getting one but you never responded. Do you still have them?

VdVakfM.jpg

I've been selling these on KLOV for a while and I figured I should sell them here :)

$10 shipped in the US, $20 everywhere else
My PayPal is fitz.brian@gmail.com, please PM me your address just so I can keep track of everyone.

The colors I have are:
- Black
- White
- Yellow
- Brown
- Light Blue
PM sent

Are you still making those cases? If so, please put me down for a black one.

Just an FYI, and I don't want to take ChocolateApple's business, but if you do a search on Google for "3D Hub", I believe, it will take you to a site where folks with 3D Printers will print anything as long as you provide them with the file needed. I got my housing made by a local guy for not much at all.

Just another option in case ChocolateApple isn't making these anymore, or has just moved on from the hobby.

Would you happen to have the source file? I would like to get it printed online. Never heard back from ChocolateApple
Thanks

It's on thingiverse. Just search CPS2.

I just paid for a white one via paypal without reading this entire thread. If he's not making them, hopefully he will refund it.

Can anyone make me a white one? Or any color for that matter...

I ordered one around the middle of march. It arrived in early April (if I remember correctly). ChocolateApple only messaged me to know that he had run out of a certain color. So, I assume he is still making them. Try messaging him directly.

Just an FYI, and I don't want to take ChocolateApple's business, but if you do a search on Google for "3D Hub", I believe, it will take you to a site where folks with 3D Printers will print anything as long as you provide them with the file needed. I got my housing made by a local guy for not much at all.

Just another option in case ChocolateApple isn't making these anymore, or has just moved on from the hobby.
That's what I ultimately settled on, since I never heard back from ChocolateApple.

Back