What's new
Borrowed a spool of red filament and printed off the LCD enclosure, what a brilliant design you came up with! Very pleasing to put together Love your work as always.
I'm glad you like it, and thank you for the Tip; it's much appreciated.

I've just mount the Lions3 's F3 Multi Base Plate. I'm wondering if is any possibility to use the (Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack - rtw's Pure MAME Pack) without touch the F3 motherboard "sw" button.
What you mean by "sw button". Also what does this have to do with my 3D Printed LCD housings?

I've just mount the Lions3 's F3 Multi Base Plate. I'm wondering if is any possibility to use the (Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack - rtw's Pure MAME Pack) without touch the F3 motherboard "sw" button.
What you mean by "sw button". Also what does this have to do with my 3D Printed LCD housings?
Sir ... sorry can you delete my comment to put it on the right place ?

On the motherboard is a small white button and when i flash a game he put me to enter on bios menu game touching that button from the F3 motherboard... But please , delete the comment to place it again on the right theard ! Once...sorry ! :saint:

Hello!
Any chance to get several holsters + red and green cases again?
Thanks.

Thanks for your answer!
I have just compared to the pics on your website and my wire of cps2 is too short... I'll came back to you when I find another one.
Best regards.

@twistedsymphony What's the filament you used for your green CPS2 enclosure in the pictures, if you remember? It seems to match perfectly, whereas my Verbatim green PLA is too dark.

I have just compared to the pics on your website and my wire of cps2 is too short...

I don't know what you mean, my holster is designed to work with the standard short cable so unless you have a custom shorter cable it should work.

@twistedsymphony What's the filament you used for your green CPS2 enclosure in the pictures, if you remember? It seems to match perfectly, whereas my Verbatim green PLA is too dark.
either of these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J0GQ2OS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CX93TMQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

they're very very very slightly different but both a good match for CPS2.
they're rarely in stock though so when I run out I usually buy a few rolls of whichever becomes available.

Back