What's new
Depending on shipping costs (I'm In EU - France) I would be interested in one of each ! ;)
I try to keep shipping costs as low as possible while keeping packaging good.
everything is shipped in a cardboard box with packing peanuts and or bubble wrap.

Typically 1 item shipped to most points in Europe is around $16, and when a second item is added the weight is increased enough that the price jumps up to around $23, some regions seem to just start at the $23 mark, Russia and Australia tend to always be around $23 no matter the weight.

I will say that the STV cart housing and LCD housing are my two heaviest items, total package weigh for those together ends up around 10oz (sorry for the 'murica units, that's what I have to use when calculating shipping costs here).

Might make a cool add-on for your 3d printed cases if you made a few. Hell, I'd buy one
I considered it, but I don't like the design well enough to sell it. My original goal was to put that dip-bank in place of the headers on the cart, that's why I sought out a right angle header like that. but it ended up being too large to fit the way I wanted so the little PCB was kind of an after thought to make it work.

the nice thing about it is that you can pull out the PCB, set the dips and then re-insert it without having to pull the cart out... the problem is it's really ugly :P

I think I've got the last of the Cart Housings and LCD housings printed to cover what everyone here requested.

If I haven't PMed you yet and/or you haven't placed an order yet you can go to http://bit-district.com and do so now.

I ran out of Silver Filament and it's currently back-ordered so if there aren't enough Cart housings left it may be another week or so before I get the material in to print more.

I have full stock of all my other 3D printed items if there are other things you're interested in ordering as well.

Gonna pick one up in a second here. Where did you suggest getting the sticker printed at? I'll look around for the file of it, I'm sure its on here somewhere.

Missed this thread, but +1 on each if you're still willing to print. If not I suppose I can see if I can find a place to get them done

Missed this thread, but +1 on each if you're still willing to print. If not I suppose I can see if I can find a place to get them done
I missed this too, great work :thumbup:
I have these in stock on my website: http://bit-district.com Place an order now and they'll ship out tomorrow.
Awesome! Ordered, thanks!

Now I just need to get me a right angle connector since I've got an early cart with the straight connector for the ribbon cable...

Back