What's new
For Sale

Digmac

Student
Reaction score
ALL SOLD!

Parting ways with my Gamest magazine collection, 42 issues in total, including the final issue of the magazine when the publisher went bankrupt. These date from between 1994-1999, all random issues, some sequential, some non sequential. I picked them based on the games featured. The magazines that come with extras have them, including calendars, posters, extra booklets for AOU shows and the like. There is truly a treasure trove of arcade information and advertisements here, no doubt, and they’re perfect companions to anyone who enjoys this hobby.

SOLD $400 USD, plus actual shipping costs based on location. I am willing to split the lot up, but only if you’re wanting to buy a chunk of them. I’m losing a decent bit of money on these at my asking price. Shipping these over from Japan is no joke. More pictures can be taken if you genuinely want to purchase them.

985492D0-42CF-42DF-9FCF-4556683FC538.jpeg

Last edited:
Parting ways with my Gamest magazine collection, 42 issues in total, including the final issue of the magazine when the publisher went bankrupt. These date from between 1994-1999, all random issues, some sequential, some non sequential. I picked them based on the games featured. The magazines that come with extras have them, including calendars, posters, extra booklets for AOU shows and the like. There is truly a treasure trove of arcade information and advertisements here, no doubt, and they’re perfect companions to anyone who enjoys this hobby.

Looking to get $400 USD, plus actual shipping costs based on location. I am willing to split the lot up, but only if you’re wanting to buy a chunk of them. I’m losing a decent bit of money on these at my asking price. Shipping these over from Japan is no joke. More pictures can be taken if you genuinely want to purchase them.

985492D0-42CF-42DF-9FCF-4556683FC538.jpeg

Will the proceeds from this sale go towards a charity benefiting those affected by tuna poisoning?

Very good price for a very cool collection.

These sell for 1000-1800 yen each at shops over here and shipping them overseas even in bulk is expensive because of the weight. I know of a shop that has a lot of these from that era, but it is not as near as complete as this because guys like me buy one or two at a time from there. Somebody grab this!

Very good price for a very cool collection.

These sell for 1000-1800 yen each at shops over here and shipping them overseas even in bulk is expensive because of the weight. I know of a shop that has a lot of these from that era, but it is not as near as complete as this because guys like me buy one or two at a time from there. Somebody grab this!
I'm into the lot a little over $600 due to the shipping costs of getting them over here. The weight seriously adds up, and it's easy to go overboard before you see the shipping cost, lol. Appreciate the kind words man.

Back