What's new
Mark your items as sold

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
I am sold out of my stock of Extension Cables. Post is hidden below for posterity.

Designed by Arcade-Project's very own @Frank_fjs

PCBs are produced by SeeedStudio and have ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) finish for the exposed copper, which should result in a nice, long life for the JAMMA fingers. ATX power cables are 18AWG and I've verified this by cutting open an extra cable to validate. Each PCB includes PCB feet, as well.

PCBs are produced by SeeedStudio and have ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) finish for the exposed copper, which should result in a nice, long life for the JAMMA fingers. ATX power cables are 18AWG and I've verified this by cutting open an extra cable to validate. 34 pin IDC cable is included and has strain relief. Each PCB includes PCB feet, as well.

The ATX cable maker shipped the wrong length/ends, initially, so I can include an additional 30cm Male/Female ATX cable to up your total length to 90cm for no additional charge upon request. You'll be on your own to either buy or make another IDC cable to length.

Price will be $68USD shipped via USPS Priority Mail flat rate within the US. Payment accepted via PayPal (no gift), only. International orders are $58USD + shipping; shipping weight without the additional 30cm ATX cable is approximately 15.4oz and will be shipped whatever method you request. Cheapest is USPS First Class International but this has no insurance. Additional services are available at cost.

Last edited:
Update: all parts are here except for ATX cables, so it won't be much longer now.

Finally received the ATX cables so I'm ready to start taking orders!

They look awesome! I love the blue soldermask with enig finish, and blue ATX cables. Super clean soldering too, great job!

They look awesome! I love the blue soldermask with enig finish, and blue ATX cables. Super clean soldering too, great job!
Thanks for the compliments, and thanks to you for making the design and providing the source!

For anyone else interested, just shoot me a PM.

@y2jdmbfan I'll message you in a moment.

Now accepting international orders, please see first post.

bump, still have some of these available.

Got one of these from @benime 2 months ago. Looks great and works like a charm! Great soldering skills Ben :D

thanks for the feedback!

bump since there are still some available.

8 of these left; once they are gone that's all folks.

Sorry, like the first post says, there are no more available at this time.

Back