What's new

Toby7Ten

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey all!

While I started with arcades in the 80s and my background was fighters through the 90s, music game fever really did grab me.

Work wise, began by running dancegame tournaments in the Trocadero, then managed Las Vegas Arcade Soho & ran their social media.
Highlights were holding international tournaments, importing Japanese cabs and being the test location for Konami's eamuse service in 2016.
I also act as a supporter for Andamiro (Pump it Up).

Now I'm helping with Freeplay City in Manor House, North London. We have some cool titles like Ongeki, Chunithm and Wacca.
Also worked for Namco, Bowlplex, Funstation and independent arcades in the past.

Right now, really looking forwards to Chief Coffee (Turnham Green) opening, with Initial D Zero.
We'll be hosting cross tournaments for sure.

Suck at anything technical, but my love is running tournaments and making new friends through arcades.

Really think there is a big scene with current gen players.
I had so many good experiences in the arcade and would never want it to die.

Hey Toby! Glad to see you on here! I’m trying to be a bit more social with arcade stuff too, since I’m working on opening up a place in Baltimore this year :)

Welcome aboard to the best gaming community around. I've always had every question I've ever had answered here. You'll learn a lot by reading some of the technical threads. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, and don't forget to vote in my poles lol.

Thanks guys!!
I'll probably end up relying on my friends as usual xD

This forum will definitely be super helpful.

It's funny to go from forums, to completely ditching them for Facebook, to go back to forums again.
Everything is so spread out. Good to have a central info location.

Thanks! Our arcade Freeplay City in North London will open once lockdown lets us.

Not much info being updated until that happens
But we have around 20 candy cabs, mainly will be 3rd Strike, ST and KOF 98, 2K2UM vs setups.

Thanks for making a cool forum! Lots of knowledge here.

Back