What's new
I'm seeding as well, but I'm nearing my monthly bandwidth cap from Comcast.

same here, will have to pause seeding for a few hours tonight but will restart after my isp's peek period traffic shaping (which makes running bt, ftp or newsgroups useless) and will seed over weekend too.

either i huffed too many soldering fumes yesterday or the torrent is hiding from me. can someone pm me a link or something?

edit: thanks I have the torrent file, but I still can't find it on TPB for what it's worth.
edit edit: wow, I'm guessing it's @statix138, but I've got 10mb/s right now. whatever you're doing, you're winning.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your hard work on the multi Niko! Can't wait to try this latest revision out! Will keep seeding this random person's torrent for a few days as well :whistling:

i found the torrent by searching user notniko on tpb.

Works awesome. Added Arcana hearts and deathsmiles 2 to it.

Thanks niko.

thanks guys, it looks like the torrent may have disappeared from the pirate bay. Regardless, if you're having trouble finding it, just shoot me a PM.

i found the torrent by searching user notniko on tpb.

Works awesome. Added Arcana hearts and deathsmiles 2 to it.

Thanks niko.
try it now! I don't think it's up anymore.

But whatever, we can trade around a torrent file via PM if we need.

edit: niko beat me to it

Quick demo of implementation and rough idea how it works running inside a vm,
The version you are releasing first is the non NesicaLive version right? The newly released image is just the normal TTX/TTX2 games.

not sure what you mean, i am not releasing a single game my ui has artwork for any and every game, hell iv made snes artwork for it. i jus happen to pick that game cuz it loads quick in a vm

not sure what you mean, i am not releasing a single game my ui has artwork for any and every game, hell iv made snes artwork for it. i jus happen to pick that game cuz it loads quick in a vm
Oh so the front end adapts to whatever game you have installed? Ok thats cool. Oh I know there isnt any games with your release man .. it's all good :)

The frontend has no way of knowing what is or isnt installed since they run off a romlist have to either delete it via editing the romlist on your regular pc, or a keycombo of buttons to bring up an edit menu to "delete" a game.

I was going to make it automated with another preloader to check files and folder, and externally edit the romlist, but i went against this due to the folder system being different in nikos multi , so i opted with an error message that gets displayed when a game cannot be located, and it states what it was trying to load.

The frontend has no way of knowing what is or isnt installed since they run off a romlist have to either delete it via editing the romlist on your regular pc, or a keycombo of buttons to bring up an edit menu to "delete" a game.
Ah makes sense. Definitely looking forward to the version of your release that runs on a TTX2

Back